[INACTIVE][TP] WorldWarp 1.1 Warp between worlds [319-320]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Yurij, Feb 12, 2011.

1. WorldWarp
    Current version: 1.1
    Download 1.1: Download
    Download 1.0: Download
    GitHub: Click Here

Features
    • Warp between worlds
    • Ability to restrict worlds to ops
    • Ops can warp players to other worlds
    • You can set the warp to spawn or define custom coordinates
    • Lists loaded worlds & see wich one you are on
    • The commands work in the console
    This plugin allows you to have several worlds and warp between their spawnpoints,

or you could set custom cooridnates for each world if you dont want to end up at spawn.
    Ops have the ability to warp players to other worlds, including ops-only worlds.

Commands:
    /ww list - List all loaded worlds and mark the current.
    /ww <warp|tp> [worldname] - Warp to the specified world.
    /ww <warp|tp> [playername] [worldname] - Warp a player to the specified world (must be op).

You add your worlds to a yaml config file. A sample is included with the download.

If you find any issues please post them on github here

Configuration & Sample (open)
    Code:
    load-worlds:
      world:
        only-ops: false
        nether: false
          y: 67
          z: -58
      world2:
      nether:
        nether: true
      ops-world:
        only-ops: true
    Explanation:
    This configuration will create and/or load (if they aren't already) the worlds:
    • world
    • world2
    • nether
    • ops-world
    Everyone have access to world1, world2 and nether. Only ops have access to the world ops-only.

On all worlds exept world1 you will end up on that worlds spawn.

Default settings:
    x: null
    y: null
    z: null

Known Issues:
    • It seams custom coordinates is a bit buggy. Se here
    • You cant warp to world with spaces in the name. Im working on that, in the meantime you can rename the world if you want.
    • If warping to a nether world there seams to be a slight posibillity that you spawn inside blocks or in lava. Working on that to.
    Todo
    • Pvp option
    • Permissions support
    • Build permissions
    • Maybe some sot of cooldown
    • Some sort of indication in the worlds list that the world is of limits or dont display it
    • Autogenerate the config file if it dont exits
    Changelog (open)
    Version 1.1
    • Buildt against latest bukkit
    • Changed command handling
    • Commands now works in the console
    Version 1.0
    • Inital release

2. I think that was fixed in some build, not shure which

3. Offline

magicmaster85

I use Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Winrar didn't extract any additional files (no config file still). If you could maybe email it? [email protected]

4. Offline

GmK

Afaik no, it wasnt yet fixed. Ask the maker of MultiVerse (or check his code) - he explicitely has the option to disable animals and mobs in new worlds.

5. Offline

sambhur96

I got a bug with my server when I use the plugin:D the plugin works fine in a little time then it stops working so I can't use commands for the plugin and can't destory things
    --- merged: Feb 22, 2011 4:16 PM ---
    This plugin is not updated for the lastest build of bukkit

6. put this into the "plugins\WorldWarp\WorldWarp.yml" file, and edit it to suit your needs.
    Code:
    load-worlds:
      world:
      world2:
      nether:
      ops-world:

Have to check that

How long is it working? Do you get any errors/messages when it isnt?
    Os? Craftbukkit build?
    The cant destroy stuff usually happens when you disconnect while not in main world and reconnect.

Thanks for letting me know
    --- merged: Feb 22, 2011 8:43 PM ---
    I just tested it and it works with the latest craftbukkit build 416.
    It does throws an error message but nothing is broken
    --- merged: Feb 22, 2011 8:43 PM ---
    but I will fix that soon

7. Offline

sambhur96

When does the plugin going to upgraded to 1.3 bukkit my server really needs it!:D

8. First thing next week, i think. I propably dont have time in the weekend as I am going away.
    --- merged: Feb 24, 2011 8:10 PM ---
    Just updated to work with recent craftbukkit builds.
    And the commands will now work in the console

9. Offline

bigbass1997

what worlds will have mobs on? is there a way to set it up so that worldA and worldB has mobs and that worldC doesnt?

10. Offline

Joseph Cruz

Great plugin! Can't wait for permission support for each world. What I need is players gain op when they warp to a specific world and lose there items and op when they leave that world. Possible?

11. Offline

Shadowsquire

Yea this is the kinda thing I'm hoping for. I want one world to be super creative, but then the next world be completely survival so that my server has something for everyone. Other than that one hope, this plugin works beautifully! Keep up the good work!

12. Offline

Fishergijoey

Yup there is.
    Basically you'll want to create a new world by modifying your server.properties to a different world name and say that the world your generating will have mobs, you'll basically turn on mobs through server.properties for that world And then change your worldwarp.yml so that it has that world that you just generated then you start your server, the new world will generate and then stop your server and change your server.properties back to your default world settings so then once you start your server again you'll have both worlds and your regular will have no mobs while the new one will. Hope i helped!
    And if you need it ill post screenshots or a video

13. Offline

bigbass1997

ok i understand what u r saying. but is there a way to make it so that multiple worlds dont have mobs? (instead of just one not having mobs)

14. Offline

Magie

15. Offline

saturnine_nl

I use multiverse for that, you can set the configfile to have a per world mob loaded (friendly and the not so friendly)
    you can also check bMobs plugin, wich you could set a per type per world aka only sheeps in a world, thats possible ..
    enable only sheeps and disable the rest.

16. Offline

magicmaster85

If anyone was having similar issues like I did. The answer is to remove the plugin, and everything associated with it, then put all NECESSARY files in the first time. My problem was I put the .jar file in, but I didn't thin the SQL file was necessary, and so I put it in later, and that's what screwed it up. I removed it, ran server, stopped server. Then put the plugin in, AND the SQL (I used lite), with my craftbukkit jar file.

17. Offline

Cederstrom96

I cant Warp to One World that i have named to "start" No one can warp/tp to it. what is wrong ?

##
    ## WorldWarp
    ## Example file
    ## Edit before use
    ## See forum thread for help if needed
    ##
    load-worlds:
    free:
    nether:
    ops:
    world:
    Start:
    y: 70
    z: 8

18. Your World 'Start' begins with a capital 'S' in your config file - if thats the way it really is on your live system, then world names are case-sensitive when setting them up & using them - try warping to it with a capital 'S'

19. Offline

Cederstrom96

when i write "Start" it says that i dont have Permission to warp there and "S" is not a valid world

20. The capital 'S' in my post was meant to relate to the way you type 'Start' - this is because the config file you posted, the world was typed : 'Start', I thought you were typing '/ww warp start' instead of '/ww warp Start' (capital 'S' for Start)
    If neither of these commands is working, then there is an issue with the way you've created the world 'Start'. World Warp will return a 'don't have permission to warp there' if a) You don't have permission, or b) it is unable to find the world.
    ......... sorry about the confusion .........

21. Offline

Cederstrom96

i changed the name and it works now :)

22. Offline

emtchung

does this plugin work for 617?

23. No it doesn't work beyond #560, and the author hasn't been on-line since 3rd Mar., so unless it gets forked, looks like its dead - pity, 'cause I used this plugin - hope the author decides to update when / if he comes back online .......

24. Offline

lolligertyp

I recompiled WorldWarp and it works fine with 677: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  25. This plugin seems to do an almost identical job ....... http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp...-2-warp-between-worlds-permissions-740.12819/
    ........ but thanks for the update @lolligertyp.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
    lolligertyp likes this.
  26. How do you get rid of a world!!! I've deleted the folder and any trace, even the plugin (which i will reload after) but it keeps being remade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Offline

Beans

when will this be updated? cuz i really want it for the new one. is not working. or can you guys us the source so we can update it? :)

you need to delete your world from the config file.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016