Inactive [INFO/ADMN]PlayerInfo- Info At Your Finger Tips! v0.2 [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kodfod, May 7, 2012.

1. Offline

Kodfod

[​IMG]

Version: v0.2

PlayerInfo is a plugin that allows you to check the ip, health, food level, game mode, and location of a player. Users type /pinfo <name> and they will get the information.

Commands: /pinfo

Permissions: pinfo.use (defaults to op only)

Features:
    • Checks IP
    • Checks Health
    • Checks Location
    • Checks Game mode
    • Checks Level
    • Checks FoodLevel (Hunger)
    • Checks If OP
    • Checks If Played Before
    • Checks If Can Fly
    • Checks Player Time
    • Checks Held Item
    • Checks If WhiteListed
    [​IMG]

Changelog:
    • Version 0.2:
      • - Added if Op
      • - Added Can Fly
      • - Added Played Before
      • - Added Item Held
      • - Added Player Time (Going to change to Played Time)
      • - Added Can Fly
      • - Added White Listed
      • - Fixed Location to Whole Blocks

Version 0.1
    • Releasing PlayerInfo
    If you have any suggestions, please post them!

2. Offline

Gravity

Title should be prefixed [INFO/ADMN] (note the capitalization and lack of an 'I' in ADMIN)

chasechocolate likes this.
  3. Offline

Kodfod

h31ix Sorry, fixed =)

4. Offline

zombieman1000

im going to test it on my test server

5. Offline

Kodfod

6. Offline

zombieman1000

works great this is a awesome plugin there is no bugs

7. Offline

Gravity

Might want to cast the location doubles to integers, that way it doesn't take up as much space. Most people don't need to know the location of a player down to the .00000000001 of the coordinate.

8. Offline

Kodfod

Okay I fixed that

9. Offline

C0nsole

Kodfod
    This seems and awful lot like essentials' /whois <playername> command...

10. Offline

Kodfod

garrett2smart87
    Yes, but not all servers want to use the large essentials plugin. This is a more light weight alternative to have this specific option. I will add more to the info but this is all the person who requested it wanted.

I am going to add more info to it, like last killed by, last block placed, New player?, What Item they are holding, etc...

11. Offline

Gravity

It's.... an info command.. it's not really going to be all that different...
    Essentials:
    Code:
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisIs", new Object[] { user.getDisplayName(), user.getName() }));
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisHealth", new Object[] { Integer.valueOf(user.getHealth()) }));
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisExp", new Object[] { Integer.valueOf(SetExpFix.getTotalExperience(user)), Integer.valueOf(user.getLevel()) }));
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisOP", new Object[] { user.isOp() ? I18n._("true", new Object[0]) : I18n._("false", new Object[0]) }));
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisGod", new Object[] { user.isGodModeEnabled() ? I18n._("true", new Object[0]) : I18n._("false", new Object[0]) }));
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisGamemode", new Object[] { I18n._(user.getGameMode().toString().toLowerCase(Locale.ENGLISH), new Object[0]) }));
          sender.sendMessage(I18n._("whoisLocation", new Object[] { user.getLocation().getWorld().getName(), Integer.valueOf(user.getLocation().getBlockX()), Integer.valueOf(user.getLocation().getBlockY()), Integer.valueOf(user.getLocation().getBlockZ()) }));
    This:
    Code:
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "--------------" + player2 + ChatColor.AQUA + "--------------");
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "- IP Address: " + "/" + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getAddress());
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "- Health: " + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getHealth() + "/" + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getMaxHealth());
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "- Location: " + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getWorld().getName() + ", X:" + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getLocation().getBlockX() + ", Y:" + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getLocation().getBlockY() + ", Z:" + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getLocation().getBlockZ());
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "- Gamemode: " + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getGameMode().name().toLowerCase());
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "- Experience: " + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getLevel());
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.GREEN + "- FoodLevel: " + Bukkit.getPlayer(args[0]).getFoodLevel());
            sender.sendMessage(ChatColor.AQUA + "-------------End Player Info--------------");

12. Offline

Kodfod

h31ix

Exactly =)
    However, like I stated above, I will be adding more info to it.

Added more Info to the command

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  13. Offline

zombieman1000

this plugin is 100% awesome and 0% bad

garrett2smart87 likes this.
  14. Offline

Kodfod

Thanks For The Feed Back! If you would like anything added please say so =D

15. Offline

zombieman1000

would it be possible to add
    -times banned: (amount)
    -times kicked: (amount)

16. Offline

Kodfod

Hmm.... I could do that, will be added!

The only thing is, it will only count from when the plugin was installed.

17. Offline

Ytry

18. Offline

Kodfod

Sorry for the delay on the update, my family has to do some work on the weekends that makes me travel a few hours from home and the holiday has me tied up. I should be able to release an update Monday!

19. Offline

zombieman1000

md_5 i want to know if this plugin is going to be approved any time soon??

20. Offline

RobotA69

Lol why would he approve this.. one this plugin sucks... two its an exact copy of my plugin

21. Offline

Orcem12

Great attitude. Pretty mature for.. o, no age is selected for you. Bummer. Plugins are 'copied' from everywhere. Plus he didn't copy you, if anything you copied Essentials because they had it first. Hell I think command book actually beat Essentials. Point is, don't dis other peoples plugins. It's never cool.

Btw, I can tell an argument will form here. So I'll just leave it there. ;) Good luck to you and your plugins.

22. Offline

RobotA69

Essentials has this?

23. Offline

Orcem12

As pointed out by the moderator here, yes.

24. Offline

RobotA69

thats great, your a tool bro :p

25. Offline

Orcem12

Just pointing out to what you requested.

26. Offline

Deleted user

I believe [1.2.5-R3.0] is the latest RB. Change it in your title.

27. Offline

Kodfod

28. Offline

kyllingman2

What about adding when they first joined the server?

29. Offline

zeustehalmighty

Can you add that you can see bans from mcbans and other banning systems like mcbouncer?

30. Offline

md_5

Approved