[INACTIVE][INFO] ItemId - 1.12 - Returns item id for easy reference [684]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by lonelydime, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Offline

lonelydime

ItemId - Shows the data id of the item you're holding.
    Version: v1.12

This plugin returns the name and id an item.

Features:
    • /itemid - displays the id of the item in your hand
    • /itemid <data id number> - displays the name of the item that corresponds to that id number.
    • /itemid <item name> - displays the id of the item you've typed in. Note: Not case sensitive. Spaces are replaced with _ for better matching (ex diamond sword is diamond_sword).
    Quick Links
    Install
    • Upload the ItemId.jar file into your plugins directory.
    • Permissions setup, itemid.usecmd for those that can use the command.
    Todo:
    • None
    Changelog:

Version 1.12
    • Updated to work with craftbukkit 477+. Using onCommand now.
    Version 1.11
    • Removed the Stupidly long contructor
    • Added optional permissions support
    Version 1.1
    • Added support for /itemid <number> and /itemid <string>.
    • Removed instances of bukkit.*
    Version 1.0
    • Public Release

Travis_Hironak likes this.
  2. Offline

damantise

thanks for this man, much appreciated :)

3. Offline

Queepo

You should try adding a right click function for blocks that have been placed.

4. Offline

lonelydime

I can do that. Sorry for the late response.

5. Offline

lonelydime

I could do that.

6. Offline

Jandalf

hey searching for an alternativ to searchids and found this, but i cant get it to work. i get an unknown command with CB453, Perm2.4 and itemid1.11.

7. Offline

lonelydime

I haven't tried it with permissions 2.4 yet, does it work without it? I'll have to look into 2.4

8. Offline

Jandalf

ok its an permission problem:(

9. Offline

lonelydime

I'll try to get an update out for you in the next couple days, I generally don't code on the weekends :)

10. Offline

Jandalf

ok, no problem, thanks for ur help:)

11. Offline

lonelydime

It works fine with Permissions 2.4 and craftbukkit [477]. What confused me is Permissions now requires that you rename config.yml to <name of your world>.yml, but once I figured that out I was able to use the command just fine.

12. Offline

lonelydime

This plugin is still supported and working with the latest recommended build.

13. Offline

BPCM

How do you use Permissions with this mod? I'd like to set it so that moderators/admins can use it but not default users. Ive gotten Permissions to show the commands with /help to only mods/admins but moderators are unable to use the functions.

14. Offline

lonelydime

Code:
    itemid.usecmd
    Missed that in the description. Sorry about that.

15. Offline

BPCM

Works perfectly, thanks a ton!

16. Offline

lonelydime

No problem :)

17. Offline

Kevin Forte

Does anyone know if this still works on 600+?

18. Offline

lonelydime

I just ran it in 602 and it loaded fine in console. In game, I'm not entirely sure but there's no reason it shouldn't.

19. Offline

Maddin

Please update it to build 617 (latest recommented)

20. Offline

lonelydime

1.12 works fine in 617.

21. Offline

SuicideHotline

was coca beans added? i remembered when i tested it it showed up as a different item

22. Offline

2Bucks

How's this going for 670?

23. Offline

SliMeY_G

It works without a problem. Why not just try it instead of asking & waiting for an answer?

24. Offline

RaCooN

Nice plug-in!! Clean, basic and effective, uuhhh, just one suggestion: could you please update it to support RB740 (with the new minerails and such)? Thnx!

25. Offline

lonelydime

It should work with any minerals added as long as bukkit recognizes them since it just searches bukkit for their names. Do you have an example of one that doesn't work? (beyond colored wool and the mess that that is)

26. Offline

FXStrato

Does this work with 766?

27. Offline

Plague

cb 684 - inactive

28. Offline

lonelydime

I've been getting busier and busier with my life as of late and no longer have the free time I need to develop or maintain this plugin. Anyone that wants to take it over is more than welcome to, the latest source can be found here. It's been fun!

29. Offline

PatrickFreed

@lonelydime
    I'll test my java skills. I think it's best to start out updating someone else's plugin first before making your own ;)

What does updating a plugin usually consist of? If it means making tons of new code, I don't think I'm up to the task.

30. Offline

lonelydime

This plugin is very easy to keep updated since what it does, bukkit never changes. You can add on to it just adding whatever it is people want, as for keeping it running it needs little to no work. Just keep tabs on major changes to bukkit to make sure they don't change something that this plugin uses to work.