[INACTIVE][INFO/MISC] Steps v1.0 - How Far Have You Walked? [740]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Steps v1.0 - How Far Have You Walked?
    Version: v1.0

My First Ever Plugin! Simply logs your movement and keeps record of how many steps you have taken (1 step = 1 block moved). To view how far you have walked just type : /steps

Donate for my hard work and encourage me to keep updating & improving this plugin :D [​IMG]

Features:
    • Lightweight < 5kB
    • Logs Movement in all directions
    Download Steps v1.0 Plugin

Usage: /steps

Changelog:
    • v1.0 - First Release
    Planned Updates
    • Text file Saving/Loading to keep a record of your steps walked.
    • Some form of in-game highscores.

2. Offline

ashour

hehe, i dont want this lol i dont wanna see how lazy and hot fat i am :( i never walked alot in mc either :( shame on me. [cake][cake] maybe this can help my [cake] mc calorioes get burned....

3. Offline

Juze

4. Whats wrong with the header? And I do have a change log but since I haven't made any changes yet I have nothing to put in it...

5. Offline

Soxra

Maybe
    Changelog:
    v1.0 First Release ? :D

6. Offline

VampiricMoon

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't statistics already do this?

7. I dont know, maybe, probably. This is my first Plugin so I just thought of something simple to make, nothing special, I know.

8. Offline

Infernus

Idea: make a top 10/5/3 of players most steps taken. If there isn't a function already to sort arrays/hashmaps in Java, you could always take a look at the C++ one. Just thought that might makes it a little more fun!

9. Offline

ephesian

isint this in the new statistics?

10. Offline

Sm1x

mhm it is in the ne statistic

11. Offline

Unscrewed

READ Eachothers post, because Juze already said it, then 3 others came, I don't know but that's just retarded in my opinion. In 1 page 4 times the same question/comment.

As Adamki11s said: It was his first Plugin and he wanted to make something Simple.

Yours sincerely,
    Unscrewed

12. Offline

ephesian

o sorry :) just confirming that you knew :)

13. Offline

tha d0ctor

OMG YES STATISTIC DOES THIS AND LIKE 20 OTHER THINGS

this is lightweight and doesnt come with the 19 other features that statistics has, and as he said his first plugin, please give the guy a break

14. Offline

kahlilnc

15. Offline

C0R7

vary cool plugin. i like it

16. Offline

Condamor

I'm using craftbukkit version 1597 (1.0.1). I've had the addon on my server for a few days now. I logged in just now, authenticated with the server (Rakamak plugin, offline mode), took a few steps and then I remembered I had the plugin installed. So, I did a /steps. It gave ma number. I walked about 2 blocks and did it again and the number was increased. Then without moving at all, I did /steps again, and it was incremented by 1. Every time I do /steps it goes up by 1. I moved around some and tested it a little more, and it seems it isn't caused by anything -- that the plugin just counts /steps as moving. It didn't count /say or /tell as moving.

17. NuclearW TnT md_5
    Can this please be deleted/moved to inactive. Thank you.

18. Offline

NuclearW

Done

Adamki11s likes this.
  19. Still in plugin releases?

20. Offline

NuclearW

Some other over-eager someone must have tried moving it after me.

We will speak of this never again.

21. Offline

dark_hunter

Adamki11s - hi, and reason for your plugin being inactive?

22. Thanks.
    It's my first ever plugin, old, unsupported, and to be honest pointless and inefficient.

dark_hunter likes this.