Inactive [INFO/TP] ButtonPromote - Promote and warp users with the click of a button! (PEX) [1.2.3 R-0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by iMint, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Offline

iMint

2. Offline

bobbysmithyy

Awesome. Just wished it supported bPerms

3. Offline

iMint

Good point. This was a request, so I initially did PEX but i'll add support for bPerms.

4. Awesome! Thanks a ton for creating this great plugin.

iMint likes this.
  5. Offline

iMint

My pleasure! I'm glad you like it.

6. Offline

Jimmboy48

umm some of you guys may call me stupid but i cant get it to load on my server... I put it in my plugin folder and i go to the cmd prompt and it says: Could not load 'plugin\ButtonPromote.jar' in folder plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.unkownDependencyException: Vault... so i dont know what to do??? can some one help!!! plez!!!

7. Offline

isaaces

Just wished it supported bPerms.[​IMG]

8. Offline

iMint

You must have Vault on your server for this plugin to work properly! Click here to download Vault.
    It supports Permissions 3, bPermissions, PEX, GroupManager, PermissionsBukkit, and zPermission.

I'm surprised you guys didn't notice the HUGE link to the bukkitdev page on the original post.
    MOVED TO BUKKITDEV

9. Offline

babybellepvp

After a server restart all button warps did not save? :(

10. Offline

lukey1235

how do you do adminshop?

is it like
    adminshop
    1000:750
    cookie

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  11. Offline

iPureFX

Sorry But Why I can't add to Group Manager this -buttonwarp.use ?? it always come up error

12. Offline

MRpalkia00

make it so you can give them kits too!

13. Offline

Tittzs

Okay so I have a server where I want them to only be able to use the button once to choose one class. Scene I am using PermissionsEX they still have the subgroup so they can use it more then once and join many other classes for more commands. I had an idea where you could put it into the config so players can only use the button once. like
    One time use: false/true
    That's all I need to open my server and this is the only plugin that will actually work.
    Thank you for reading

14. Offline

raully7

Can you make it compatible with Group Manager please.