*Internal error occured while perfroming this...*

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Scoredplayer, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Plague

FFS people, use the freaking google!!
    I never used notepad++, so you know what? I typed "notepad++ spaces tabs" into google:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=notepad+++tabs+spaces
    And wow it actually found something:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/455037/notepad-tabs-to-spaces
    magic??

Yes, I am pretty rude right now, but I'm not sorry for this. If you think it's easier for everyone just to sit on your bottom and wait for people to give you everything then I'm sorry for you, but really is it that hard to first try yourself and then come crying?

2. Offline

Scoredplayer

well if your just gonna yell at me for asking you can go tell your mom that you want to have xxx with her. Becuase im just asking and all i get is a cocky plugin developer come here and just like "FFS people, use the freaking google!!"
    first off all your not giving me anything, you just came here and "had" to reply if you dont want to reply to me dont talk to me! Its very simple, But im just guessing your just a 30 year-old man that just sits all day on his computer waiting for his mom to make him a pbj sandwhich. If you have so much time to figure this out like how to program in java and make 6 plugins and keep them up to date and on top of that make alot of replies then im guessing your just like that description i just gave. HAVE A GOOD DAY B**** :)
    --- merged: Mar 7, 2011 11:47 PM ---
    Now, ive givin up ive tryed changing it dont work so any other plugins like this that are up to date?

3. Offline

mughi

you missed a word

4. Offline

Scoredplayer

I've overcome this Problem awhile ago and i've run a server already with Permissions 3 (newest version)
    all in all i've already dealt with this problem.
    Right now im working on coding my first plugin (This guy is a java newb.) and it is probaly going to be for broadcasting messages. :)

5. Offline

Thebuilderdd

Hey, I am using MyWarp and MyHome, I get this, too.

6. Offline

wizzy86

@Scoredplayer

Your so annoying..
    These people are trying to help you and the entire time your just being a big cry baby about it. Please.. just stop.

If you paid attention to what has been said here, you have entered your permissions wrong, Read the posts before this to find out how to fix them

Thanks.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  7. Offline

fugue2005

@Scoredplayer
    you have missed the obvious, the error told you what the problem was.

Code:
    Caused by: while scanning a simple key
    in "<reader>", line 62, column 5:
    Admins:Scoredplayer
    ^
    could not found expected ':'
    in "<reader>", line 63, column 16:
    default: false
    ^
    Default: is a group
    Moderator: is a group
    Admins: Scoredplayer is not a group.

permissions has no clue what to do with "Admins: Scoredplayer"
    get rid of Scoredplayer after Admins:

the little ^ under the d in default tells you it's expecting something before default: false

: it happens, trying to read yml makes your head go all squishy after a while.

8. Offline

Thebuilderdd

It is not that. It just happens a few times.

9. Offline

wizzy86

But maybe you didnt set up your permissions right.

10. Offline

Thebuilderdd

I don't care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.