Invisible Players in Region

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ZeaL_BG, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Offline

ZeaL_BG

Plugin category: IDK..

Suggested name: InvisiblePlayersInRegion

What I want: When player join region, selected from admin he get invisible. Its for hub server. I want when players are near the signs they get invisible so the other players cought click the signs. Like in Hypixel.

Ideas for commands: /irp create - create the region after u select it with the world edit wand

Ideas for permissions: irp.create - default OP

When I'd like it by: ASAP

2. ZeaL_BG I don't have the time right now to do it, but for the developers out there wanting to do it I would make a worldguard flag and when they are in it either run /vanish on the player or use put a invisible potion on them.

3. Offline

ZeaL_BG

I think if they have invisible effect, items in their hand will be visible. For vanish they must add vanish for join and for leave, right?

4. ZeaL_BG If you were to do the command just do /vanish they most likely have essentials.

5. Offline

ZeaL_BG

6. Could use this plugin.

7. Offline

simgar98

playermoveevent (I know, not efficient, you could also use a 2 tick timer or sth) > worldedit/guard API check if theyre in a region, if that region has been defined in the config (just an arraylist in the config with affected regions? Just an idea...) >
    for (Player player : Bukkit.getOnlinePlayers()){
    (lets just say moved is the player in the region)
    player.hidePlayer(moved);
    }
    and do the same thing inverted for leaving the area, with a check (if (player.canSee(moved))

Not too hard to make. no vanish commands and poop needed.

8. Offline

ZeaL_BG

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Outdated doesn't mean broken till proven otherwise. Server log with this installed?

10. Offline

ZeaL_BG

And: "I think if they have invisible effect, items in their hand will be visible."
    [20:44:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\WorldGuard.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sk89q/minecraft/util/commands/CommandsManager
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:131) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:328) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:251) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:355) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:317) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PlayerList.<init>(PlayerList.java:68) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedPlayerList.<init>(SourceFile:14) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:126) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:436) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sk89q/minecraft/util/commands/CommandsManager
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:40) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    ... 9 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sk89q.minecraft.util.commands.CommandsManager
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:62) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_60]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:40) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:127) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    ... 9 more
    [20:44:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\WGCustomFlags.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: WorldGuard
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:216) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:355) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:317) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.PlayerList.<init>(PlayerList.java:68) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedPlayerList.<init>(SourceFile:14) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:126) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:436) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    [20:44:17] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\WGRegionEffects.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: WorldGuard
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:216) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-b3084jnks]
    I use latest version of all wg plugins + CraftBukkit 1.7.9-R0.1

It will be better if someone do it for me than try to find other plugin. I try and nothing.

11. Offline

DotDash

Ah Yes, the ever so annoying NoClassDefFoundError.

12. Offline

ZeaL_BG

13. Offline

ZeaL_BG

14. ZeaL_BG Works perfectly fine but if you would open your eyes and read that the first plugin link I gave you specifically says that it needs worldguard custom flags plugin to run... I am just trying to help no need to be mean

15. Offline

ZeaL_BG

My eyes are open... Just dont open this thread anymore. I use 1.7.9 with world guard, world guard custom flags and world guard custom effects. I'm not stupid so please go find other thread to spam on.

16. Offline

DotDash

ZeaL_BG

1. Everyone here is taking time out of their life to help you. Show some respect.
    2. I'm not sure if want to help you from what you've done to other people, but oh well, today I'm in a good mood.

Latest WorldEdit + Latest WorldGuard + Latest WGCustomFlags + Latest WGRegionEffects

Already tested and if there are any errors, it's a conflict between plugins.

17. Offline

ZeaL_BG

Why u dont look up and see the error log?!?
    And I say that if I use effect other players will see the items in the hands. I don't want it. I say 1000 times that it's not working for 1.7.9, but all continue to spam for that plugin... If u are not going to do this plugin, just don't ignore this thread...

18. Offline

DotDash

I'm not ignoring it :p

So if I don't get the error log, and I'm only running those 4 plugins (On Bukkit 1.7.9), then the problem is:
    1. One of your other plugins is conflicting with one of those 4 plugins.
    2. You're computer is messed up

Fixed ^ to:

19. Offline

ZeaL_BG

I don't want that plugin? U don't understand? If I use it items and armors will be visible ==> useless.

20. Offline

ZeaL_BG