Is it possible to make plugins for Technic Packs?

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ariaDEE, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ariaDEE

Hey. So for a while I've been interested in making a Voltz Pack plugin which gives you XP for crafting machines, which you can spend on some rare materials, etc.
    I assume the only thing that would stop me from doing this is not being able to use/call Voltz materials in my code. Is there a way to do this? An extra jar or something?

2. ariaDEE Bukkit doesn't support unofficial builds, so we can't really help you with that.

3. Offline

DrEinsteinium

ariaDEE If your version of Voltz has a config with ID's and your version of Minecraft is before the ID < Material switch, you could pull the ids right out of the config.

4. Offline

RawCode

3rd party builds not supported here.

you shoud start from reading source code, not from asking on forum.

5. Offline

ariaDEE

And which version was the switch?

6. Offline

DrEinsteinium

7. Offline

ariaDEE

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to do here. I want to create a Bukkit plugin for Voltz. I already know how to get Voltz to work with Bukkit plugins.

8. Offline

TnT

Locked. If you are looking to make plugin for mods, its best to seek help on the forums for those mods. A mod can and often do change things in unpredictable ways that makes developing a plugin for the mod different than if you were to just develop a plugin for CraftBukkit. This also goes for unofficial builds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.