Java Internal Exception Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Emerdisk, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Emerdisk

Problem: Whenever I join my own home-hosted server with my no-ip IP I get disconnected with
    "[13:20:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Emerdisk lost connection: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    [13:20:14] [Server thread/INFO]: Emerdisk has left the server."
    Yes, I port forwarded the server and I believe I installed all the plugins properly. Just the other day my server was working fine and I was not being disconnected with this error D: The latest plugins I installed before the day of this error were DragonGamesHub, MultiWorld, CreativeGates (deleted), MassiveCore (deleted). This issue only happens to my server and not any other server. I tried to re-install minecraft but to no avail.
    Extra Info: I port fowarded my server using the uTorrent (I deselected the extra programs it tried to install with it) method because my ISP redirected my local IP to its website. Also, my IP changed over night so I decided to use no-ip. The server does not stop, but it kicks me and allows me to relogin but repeats the same process: Kick, Relog, Kick, Relog etc.

1. OS: Windows 8.1

2. x64

3. Java Version 1.7.0_65, Java (TM) SE Run Time Environment 1.7.0_65-b20, Java HotSpot (TM) 64-bit server VM 24.65-b04, mixed mode

4. No wrappers.

5. This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks (MC: 1.7.9) (Implementing API version 1.7.9-R0.2)

6. Server Properties: http://pastebin.com/pPx1TME2
    Bukkit.yml: http://pastebin.com/YQUmtxmG

7. java -Xms2048M -Xmx4096M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true
    PAUSE

8. Plugins: Clearlag, commandspy, coreprotect_2.0.9, craftbook, dragongameshub, entitymanager, essentials, essentialsantibuild, essentialschat, essentials spawn, godpowers, launchpads, morebows, multiworld, permissionsEX, smoketrail, vault, worldedit, and worldguard

9. Latest Log: http://pastebin.com/7Q0wANKn

2. Offline

AGC-Intra

If the server is running on the system you are trying to connect from use IP: 127.0.0.1
    If the server is running on a different system but on your network you need to get the assigned router IP set to that computer. Easy way to do that, for the system you want the IP of, go to its command prompt and type: ipconfig
    The IPv4 address is your assigned IP. You can view all assigned IPs on your network from your router config. (DHCP client table) Appears your router assigned IP is 192.168.1.3

3. Offline

Emerdisk

Hey AGC!
    Thanks for the reply, it seems as if I cannot use my public IP to connect to my server, and have to join through my local IP. I tested to see if someone else could join through my public IP and they weren't kicked :D

But I'm not sure if this would work for players because I have to connect through my local IP which others cannot, and they have to connect through my public IP/no-ip IP which I couldn't do. Btw, as for the test I only had 1 player stick around for 4 minutes, I expected it to kick the player in 1 min but it did not happen and so I let him leave the server.

Edit: not considering this solved yet, I'm not 100% sure that it's just me and not for other players

D: Some of my players are getting this error, and they lose their inventory items. But it doesn't happen every minute, it takes about 30 mins.

Help?

EDIT: It seems that this error is occurring because I use 1.7.10 but this server is using the 1.7.9 build. I'm not sure though, still seeking help :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  4. Offline

Emerdisk

5. Offline

Emerdisk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.