JobManager (Jobs plugin extension)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by m5k, May 14, 2011.

1. Offline

m5k

I'd like to see a plugin made that could hook into the Jobs plugin API and add additional features for managing jobs.
    My original suggestion for the Jobs plugin: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ec...economy-permissions.13294/page-23#post-295855

What I want the JobManager to do is to set permissions groups based on Jobs instead of adding a permission node to a group.
    For example, the player Steve has the group Lumberjack and he wishes to change his profession. He writes /jobs join Miner and his group and job is set to Miner and he's charged an X amount of money for switching jobs, along with all the features that the Jobs plugin provides. I'd also like to be able to limit to having only 1 job and job changing to have a cooldown.

The reason I (and probably most of the RP server admins) want this to be made is so we can configure other plugins to give certain professions their own traits using permissions nodes. Currently I've made it so only miners can mine, only farmers can farm, only fishermen can fish, only Designers can place certain blocks, etc.

2. Offline

m5k

Bump
    Edit: Willing to pay 10$ (paypal) for this to be made.

3. Offline

m5k

Bumpolicious

4. Offline

m5k

Bumpy