JSON Chat Lib - Easily create and send JSON messages to players.

Discussion in 'Resources' started by bobacadodl, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobacadodl

Dragonphase I recommend using the Fanciful library instead of this ;) Its a bit more complete and easier to use

2. Offline

Dragonphase

bobacadodl Yours is working out just fine for my needs. I might use the Fanciful library when I've finished the plugin I'm working on but for now I'll stick to this.

3. Offline

creepers84

4. Offline

Relicum

@bobacadodl @spoonyloony

I have a custom version of all 3 of your libraries, the main difference is it uses NO NMS/Reflection or Packet manipulation, in any part of it, just using standard minecraft. I have been using it for months and finally got round to documenting it all. As both yours are licensing allows to modify extend it in any way, provided you include your original license. I have done all of this and spelt it out very clearly who the original authors were, and am very specific that I have just extended and modified the code. As well as adding plenty of my own code. The reason am telling you this is to see if you have any objection with me making it public. The reason is lots of people have ask how I am doing it and feel it would be a good resource for everyone. Its not got all the features that Fanciful has but this implementation doesn't require. If you have no objections I just make a thread under resources, anybody is welcome to submit PR or you might yourself want to use part of it when you realize how I have done it. The crazy thing is it was so simple, the idea just came by chance wasn't even thinking about this so can't claim to be some genius lol

Regards
    Relicum
    PS I have Dyslexia, so sorry about spelling and stuff.

bobacadodl likes this.
  5. Offline

TimTheAmazing

How do we install this via maven?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.