Kill Reward Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BenButler77, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Offline

BenButler77

I'm looking for a plugin that will record the ways a player killed people, and give rewards based on it.
    For instance; # of kills w/no weapon, # of kills due to fall damage, # of kills with potions, fishingrod, etc. If someone got, say, 10 kills using no weapon, console would execute some kind of command to give them a reward, like money, items, potion effects, etc.
    Is there a plugin like this?

2. Offline

EN7

There are, plugins but they are outdated. Any dev can make this? I'm really interested in having command run as a reward for the killer.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

EN7 Outdated isn't broken till proven otherwise.

4. Offline

EN7

I understand that, but I have tried them, and they either throw errors, or don't function and show as red in /plugins list

5. Offline

Could you provide a full server log in http://pastebin.com or similar?

6. Offline

EN7

I'd rather not, I really just want the plugin made, not support on other ones

7. Offline

MomsKnife

Then maybe the devs would rather not waste their time on someone who treats them like they are?

8. Offline

EN7

timtower wasn't offering to make the plugin, his profile says no plugin requests.
    Really, i'm just looking for this plugin, not for any support with other ones

9. Offline

I don't take plugin requests by PM or on my profile page, I pick the ones I make on this forum section.
    And you are asking us to recode a plugin without having prove that it is broken. Most devs don't like that.

10. Offline

EN7

Okay thank you for the ethics class.

11. Offline

TheYamsMan

EN7 there goes your chances of having it made...

12. Offline

EN7

He wasn't going to make it anyway -_-

I already got it made LOL