Kit PvP Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 28foxcraft, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Offline

28foxcraft

Hey all devs. My name is Fox. I'm looking for a kit pvp plugin. Here's what I want:

Plugin category: Pvp

Suggested name: Foxpvp

What I want: I'd like to see a simple to edit kit system. I want to be able to add and edit kits at any time I want and make signs that give the kits to players. I want to be able to have a level up system, based on progressive amounts of kills. The level cap would be 100, and I want to be able to give cash and kits for levels you reach, like the call of duty rank up system as thats the best way to explain it. I want to have a cash system, in which you can buy kits and items. (I can download other plugins to fill if this is not possible) The kits would be unlocked forever once bought/unlocked.

Ideas for commands: /kits - Lists all kits that exist, green font means unlocked, red font means locked.
    /kit (kit name)
    And that's it.

When I'd like it by: 3 weeks from the day this goes up. 4/23/14

Thanks to all who consider. I'll be online most of the time to answer your questions about this if any. I will appreciate any work done on this and you will receive a DEV rank on my server once the plugin is finished.

Thanks,
    -Fox

2. Offline

Schaakmatth

3. Offline

28foxcraft

Thanks Dood.