Lag Server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MinziMinzz, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MinziMinzz

Hello Guys,
    I really need help my Server lags so freakin' hell and i don't know why...
    These are my Plugins: http://puu.sh/1Pice
    The Server has 10 GB RAM, 80 Slots, Freebuild/Survival and these are the Stats of the Root-Server:
    • INTEL Core i5 2500K - 4*3300 MHz, 45nm
    • 16 GB DDR3-1333 RAM
    • 500 GB HDD S-ATA3 Festplatte
    • 1000 MBit Flatrate
    • 1000 MBit Uplink
    Sorry for my bad English ..
    Greetings MinziMinzz

Please help it's very Important, because this Server is full and i want to fix it as fast as possible.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  2. Offline

midnightfang22

What is your TPS? Have you tried using plugin profiling or nolagg examine to see if any plugins are using a high amount of resources?

3. Offline

MinziMinzz

4. Offline

midnightfang22

Is your CPU load high? Is the magnet option for LWC on or off? Could be lots of things as far as lag goes.

5. Offline

MinziMinzz

6. Offline

midnightfang22

Well the only thing I know off the top out of that plugin list that can cause lag is the magnet function of LWC. I think the dev of LWC removed it in one of the dev builds until he can get it working more efficiently. Try turning that off and see if it helps?

Edit: I think someone made a post a while back and said OpenInv was causing lag for them, not too sure about that, however.

7. Offline

MinziMinzz

Turned it off but doesn't helped
    okay i will try it out with openinv

Okay both doesn't helped
    any other ideas?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. What CraftBukkit version are you running?

For 1.4.7 you need a development build of NoCheatPlus, currently: http://nocheatplus.org:8080/job/NoCheatPlus/

You can configure NoCheatPlus logging, which can spare a bigger server quite a bit. Only leave the logging on that you really need. If you don't use log files for evidence, turn it off (logging section). You might not need any logging to console as well, though by default it only logs the higher violations to console anyway. Alternatively you can also alter the individual checks actions lists, for instance to remove all logging for lower vls.

9. Offline

MinziMinzz

Only have Craftbukkit 1.4.6
    Logging is off

10. Offline

CurseCraft

Getting lag spikes like your self.

with 150 - 300 players online.

I also have OpenINV, i will remove it, as when i updated it, it started to lag o0

11. Offline

MinziMinzz

Any other Ideas? D:

12. Offline

X8ReaperZ

dude are u running this server from home? If thats the case depending on your internet connection, can effect players connection which can cause lag. No matter how much ram u have your internet is important, if its running from a host open a ticket to them or get no lagg plugins like, ClearLagg, Ptweaks, etc. I had lag issues from running a server from home, so i got an online host.

13. Offline

Nathan C

Internet speed will not cause low TPS.

14. Offline

matthiasvd2

How many worlds do you have?
    And how many GB are those worlds?

If those things are realy big it is posible that the lag is because of your hardisk.
    Maby you must ad a bit more ram and change it to a ram disk.

15. Offline

MinziMinzz

i'm runnig this server on a root server posted the stats. i tried out to use nolagg but it doesn't helped the laggs gettin worse

7 worlds
    the first one is 32 MB big
    second one 142 MB
    third one 2,3 GB
    fourth one 77 MB
    fifth one 550 MB
    sixth one 37 MB
    and last one 7 MB

the server has 10 GB Ram

any other ideas anyone? please D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.