Filled Last Death Kick

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sw_aG, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sw_aG

Dear very kind Plugin makers,

Plugin category: Admin-tools

Suggested name: Last Death kick

What I want: I need a plugin that will check if the player's (The player who ran the command "/idbp" {If died by player}) last death was caused by another player!
    If the player dident died to a player, (May be a death from lava/tnt/everything else) then The console will kick him and tell him a message from the config! (Using color codes)

I want in the config to be:

Ideas for commands:

"/idbp" #This command is checking if the player's last death was caused by Another player (If not, then he'll get kicked from the server and get a msg from the Config!

Ideas for permissions: None

When I'd like it by: ASAP

Version: 1.7.2 R3

Thanks in advance;)

2. Sw_aG Wait so the player dies and they get kicked? Or only when they run a command?

Sw_aG likes this.
  3. Offline

Sw_aG

They get kicked only if they're run the command and they dident died to a player!

4. Offline

Sw_aG

*Bump*

5. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Sw_aG man I love the plugins you ask for! their so derpy and pointless maybe since you seem to ask for a crap ton of pvp oriented plugins, make one giant post with all the features you want of a pvp plugin and combine it into one, that way we dont see your post pop up like 2 times every day for plugin requests

6. Offline

XgXXSnipz if he does that they probably wont be made

Sw_aG likes this.
  7. Offline

Sw_aG

Dude i dont care about what you think!
    I can post requests as i want, and you can't do SH*T bro.
    And btw, why are you even checking my requests every time...? (Probably cause you have nothing to do with your life)

8. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Sw_aG LOL I like seeing your pointless plugin requests :D, and what happened to you making plugins?? did it get to hard, LOL

9. Offline

Sw_aG

No dude, just working on something else, i got better at java coding.
    And dude, if your life that boooooooooooooooooring... then stop bugging other peoples, instead of you i would help.

10. Offline

ChocolateChoo

Sw_aG Like ive mentioned 43265472 times, I cant code but im guessing what you want is when a player dies, they can type /idpb. If the player previously died to a player, it will say who killed them (Add that as a feature) If the player runs the command and they were NOT killed by a player, they get kicked from the server and are prompted with "You were not killed by a player!"

XgXXSnipz If you have nothing useful to add to this post then please do not post anything. The thread is for plugin requesting and for people to fulfill these requests, not for criticizing people for their plugin request. No matter how silly or complex the plugin is, do not post anything unnecessary.

Sw_aG likes this.
  11. Offline

XgXXSnipz

ChocolateChoo ur one to talk, if u dont even know java, and dude no offense or anything but u ask for a lot of plugins

12. Offline

VG.Developments

XgXXSnipz to be honest, this is the Plugin Request Section, so there wont be as many dev compared to people who want a plugin. But in reality, i have seen you take multiple request and none of them get completed. Please dont laugh or taught people because "They cant code". Maybe they don't have the "time"'. ChocolateChoo does request for plugins, but do you realize this is the Plugin Request section of the forums, and there is free-will and nothing wrong with it? Also you laugh at Sw_aG, but didn't he recently start learning how to code? How to you expect anybody brand new to coding to instantly learn everything. There are plenty of threads you have started something to create chaos on a thread, it is completely un-necessary to do. Let's get back on topic eh?
    Just my rant...

13. Offline

Watto

I can do this, i'll have it done soon. :)

EDIT--
    Here you go: Download
    If you decide to use the colour codes '&1' and etc then you will have to enclose the string in "" so the Kick Message would have to be this: "&4You haven't been killed by a player&c!" in the config.yml

Sw_aG and VG.Developments like this.
  14. Offline

XgXXSnipz

VG.Developments Actually I complete a lot of them, its just I get a PM and I go over to skype so...

15. Offline

Sw_aG

Thanks a lot mate :), Works great.
    I'm agree with every word!

16. Offline

Watto

Awesome glad it works okay! :)

Sw_aG likes this.
  17. XgXXSnipz You're not actually meant to take plugin requests off thread.

Also, when you're asking questions like this, it's clear you're not all that experienced in Java yourself, so please lay of the whole "you don't even know Java", okay? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all that. :)

mrCookieSlime and timtower like this.
  18. Offline

XgXXSnipz

AdamQpzm well ACTUALLY, know ur facts first I figured it out very fast I was overreacting, your the one who is just plain our very annoying right now, you must just wanna feel cool about ur self going after people when im trying to just forget about u so please stop :D

19. XgXXSnipz Find me annoying if you will, but please don't insult people just because they don't know some of the things you know; I guarantee they know things you don't, but that doesn't make them better than you, just as you knowing some Java doesn't make you better than them.

You accuse me of wanting to feel cool going after people? That's not really what I'm doing, I'm just asking you to be more considerate of other people, is that some sort of attack? I sincerely hope not. I also ask, again, that you look more at yourself when making these statements. If you're not 'going after people', then why make statements such as this?

So, again, do not see this as an attack - see this as an opportunity to consider feedback from someone with an outsider's perspective. Such opportunities do not always arise. :)

20. Offline

XgXXSnipz

AdamQpzm u literally remind me of what I said like everyday, so please just stop

21. XgXXSnipz I'll make a deal with you, I'll stop making posts asking you to be considerate to people if you stop being inconsiderate to people? Sound fair? :)

timtower likes this.
  22. Offline

XgXXSnipz

AdamQpzm sure, i just didnt think your're one of those people

23. Offline

Crud41

Sw_aG 15987632 bwfcwalshy 15987632 ChocolateChoo VG.Developments Watto AdamQpzm

As far as I am aware, this thread has been completely derailed from its original purpose. Please get back on track. You should only use evidence. Insults should never be part of any arguments. At that point, it has turned into a flame fest. These forums aren't made for flames. Occasional arguments are okay. However, insult/flame wars are never okay. This is especially directed towards XgXXSnipz

24. Offline

Watto

Crud41

The plugin has already been completed, i have no idea why it's still active.

VG.Developments likes this.
  25. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Crud41 man I am the most hated person on this website

26. XgXXSnipz I'd disagree, I have someone else in mind for that position actually. And when you're needlessly insulting to people, what do you expect? :p

timtower likes this.
  27. Offline

XgXXSnipz

just glad all the hate is gone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.