Last Login [Informative Plugin]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Lomz, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Offline

Lomz

I would think (like to believe) that a plugin like this would be fairly simple to make. I did a few searches and didn't find one, if one is already made that has this feature I apologize.

As for the plugin idea, I'm looking for one that will store in a file a list of users and when they last logged in, sorted by how recent it was.

As for how it would work, simply when a user logs in, check to see if their name is in the file. If it's not, apply their name and the date and time next to it at the EOF. If it is in the file, delete the line, then add the name/date/time to the EOF. This would automatically have it sorted with most recent users on the bottom. Or something to that effect.

Thanks,
    Lomz

2. Offline

speeddemon92

I think this is simple enough. I'll try and get right to this for you :) Would you like this to be in text file or Yaml file?

3. Offline

Lomz

Thank you. :)
    And whichever is easier. Since it's purely informative and not so much config I don't believe it makes much of a difference, but then, I've been wrong before. :p

4. Offline

speeddemon92

Would you like this to have any commands that a player can use to view the times or for a player to receive the message like "Your last login date was on 4-1-2011 12:00:00 AM" once they log in?

5. Offline

MisanthropX

6. Offline

Lomz

A /lastlogin would be useful, as MisanthropX said. Other than that I can't think of any in particular that I need.

7. Offline

speeddemon92

Ok. So lets see here, two commands: /lastlogin and /lastlogin <player> and the ability to change time format. Gotcha! The default format will be MM-dd-yyyy hh:mm:ss but I will set it in the config so it is changable. I think I can have this done by tonight.

8. Offline

Lomz

That sounds perfect. Thanks. :D

9. Offline

speeddemon92

10. Offline

Lomz

Wasn't in any rush. Thanks. ^_^

11. Offline

deltahat

MCStats tracks this an a whole lot more.

12. Offline

tazguy79

lmfao i wanted a plugin like this and was just in the process of writing it myself and had the same name and everthing lol