Levelling System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Blades_, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Offline

Blades_

Suggested name: Levelling System
    What I want:
    I kind of want a levelling system similar to world of Warcraft. In world of Warcraft you do quests and Dungeons to earn exp and by levels I don't mean you use them to enchant I mean that the higher the level the more health you have and the more damage you deal.. Also I would like it so you can add levels to armour weapons and items. Say I am a level 1 and I want to use a level 10 sword, if I try to hit someone with it it won't deal any damage and a message will appear saying "&4This Item is too high a level for you to use". Also the lore if the item will say what level the item is. Also can it show what level each person is underneath their name? Like "&a Level: 10 - 100"

Commands: /LS exp <amount> (Gives player levelling exp) /LS level set <Level> (Sets an items level) /LS level (Shows you what level you are).

When I'd like it by: Take your time just message me when you are done

Bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Blades_ Please don't bump within 24 hours

3. Offline

stink123456

You might want to take a look at the skillAPI, it is an api but there are alot of great tools for it, one of our developers made it :) and our game uses it for all skill and level handling.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skillapi/

=============================================================================
    * Heroes of Exorath *​

4. Offline

Blades_