Lock pick plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by nemmie, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Offline

nemmie

someone to build a working lock pick plugin that will work with lockette.
    The idea being a user will take a gold bar and have a random chance at picking the lock, using the gold bar eather way. If the pick fails to open the chest the user take 3 hearts of damage. If the users picks the chest they gain XP.

2. Offline

LegoPal92

NO monetary offers, but besides that, i might be able to do this if i can figure out lockette.

on a side note, i cant seem to find the download for lockette, can someone point me to one?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  3. Offline

nemmie

4. Offline

LegoPal92

there is no download there, but i found one.

5. Offline

nemmie

6. Offline

-_Husky_-

I can do this under 50 lines compatible with every lock plugin.

7. Offline

LegoPal92

Husky, i would like to do this request, as i am still learning Java, but feel free to take over. I can do it on the side, and not publish it.

8. Offline

-_Husky_-

Go for it, i will not intervene, i remember when i was starting, it was hard to find an easy request.. Enjoy!

If you need help, pm me

9. Offline

xEpicTaco

LOL, I prefer LWC, personally and I don't know Lockette very well nor use it very much. Hopefully you'll make it great, Lego :p. Good Luck, though!

10. Offline

LegoPal92

I will owe -_Husky_- about half the credit for this, since he helped me a ton, so far.

11. Offline

calebbfmv

12. Offline

madbushyjosh

can this be done so that you can't pick in claimed land? Like towny, or factions. Otherwise these claims are made kind of redundant for protecting chests if they're locketted too.