Looking for a Towny PRO To Guide me.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NewbieToBukit, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NewbieToBukit

Ok So i have 1.2.3, Iconomy 6, chestshop, creative gates, permissionsEX and a few others. Oh and ofcourse Towny.
    Here is what I want to do.
    Create A MASTER TOWN. All new ppl will auto be a resident, and be able to buy a plot, they will have 1000 to start.
    I have no idea how to get that to happen and want restrictions on things like:
    In Town:
    - Only build on their plots or plots friends grant permissions to.
    - Able to shop in Admin Shop
    - Able to buy a shop plot and build their own shop
    - Able to buy more then 1 plot
    - Able to use portals(creative gates)
    - Must not be able to destroy or modify anythign on any plots unless they own or have been granted permission to.
    - Admin must be able to do everything.
    - town must be safe haven ( no creeps, fire etc...
    - No PVP in town
    Out Of Town:
    - PVP
    - Mining ( Read Below )
    - No Building Permitted. Unless:
    - Create their own town / buy plot (not sure how that idea works)
    Other Things I would like to do :
    - Build special mining areas ( This i ultimately would like OVER the mining free option.) Something like a MASIVE 'town' but the whole town will be on bedrock and they can buy plots cheaper for like a restricted mining area. I think this would be a really neat feature and force more of a city and modern world kinda enviroment.
    - With the ability to sell plots underground so they can buy a 16x16 and mine but not mine anyone elses area.

The complication i see is making sure the mining area is FAR away so it doesnt interfere with the rest of the options for them to create their own town. And obviously i have no idea what im doing. Im sure there are permissions and settings im missing. Along with actually how to set it up and run it as an admin.

2. Offline

ImminentFate

If you want, I can help, because coincidentally I am in the middle of setting up my own server, with the same plugins you have! (besides the fact that i use bPermissions instead of PermissionsEX)
    iConomy is pretty easy to set up, and I suggest getting MoneyDrop with it.
    PM me if you want my help

3. Offline

NewbieToBukit

message sent tx man

Checked out money drop like the idea not sure how heavy pvp i will be going though.

In the interim bump, anyone else have suggestions.

bump still need help with this

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.