Looking For: The Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by masterookoo, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

masterookoo

Hey

So recently I was playing on a REALLY fun zombie apocalypse server called Do What Thou Wilt; it was fun, exciting and pretty scary at times! The server went down, unfortunately, and as such I've had zombie-deprivation for a bit now.

Finally, however, I've decided I'm going to take matters into my own hands- I'm gonna start my own server!

I have, of course, run into a slight problem already- I can't get plugins that do what I want!

I've tried using Monster Apocalypse, but a few of its important features (like monster spawning and zombies being able to break blocks) are either screwy or don't work at all (former and latter, respectively). I've tried getting a hold of the dev, but I'm not sure if I'll get a response or an update any time soon.

I've also considered Mobs, but the basic problem I find with it is that I can't set zombies to be able to destroy blocks- and that right there is a bit of a dealbreaker.

So, what I'm looking for is either A) A plugin that enables zombies to not burn in daylight, spawn in droves and break blocks or B) A series of already-existant plugins that can accomplish this.

Any help is appreciated!

2. Offline

Omnitv

Duplicate thread, please do not re post a new thread. and only bump unless a significant time has passed or has gone over page 5.
    Previous Thread link
    TnT

3. Offline

TnT

Locked. Plugins take time to develop, so bumping a post like this in one day is not helping your cause. Also, your request is basically a thinly veiled attempt at having someone else dig through the plugins on dev.bukkit.org and find you a plugin that does this for you.

I suggest doing the search yourself, and if you cannot find one, be very specific what this plugin should do. If no one responds, bump it after a significant length of time, such as what Omnitv suggests.

gorbb, Ne0nx3r0 and Omnitv like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.