Major Permissions issue

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by nhadobas, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bluesky66

I just checked twice i see nothing wrong with the multiverse enforce access and essentials per world... so just try that.

2. Offline

nhadobas

Dude....My permissions are correct. Its the fact that multiverse enforce access and essentials per world permissions are NOT working. Not the actual permission node, the config files are set to true but the plugin isnt actually working correctly.

3. Offline

bluesky66

what isn't working tp here and tpa,tp?

4. Offline

nhadobas

Like i have just said 4 times. Multiverse enforce access is not stopping players from entering these worlds. Also essentials per world permissions are not working. People can still do /warp creative which is in the creative world when essentials per world permissions are set to true.

5. Offline

Necrodoom

hm, config.yml seems fine, type /ess debug have a member type /warp creative, paste console output.

6. Offline

nhadobas

Kk ill do that when I get home.

It isnt even checking to see if a player has essentials.worlds.<worldname>

http://pastie.org/5650148

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  7. Offline

Necrodoom

oh, sorry for confusion, per world permissions dont apply to warp because they have per warp permissions already (enabled also in config.yml)

8. Offline

nhadobas

No, per world permissions mean they can't use warps, spawns, or tp into a world without permission. Per warp permissions mean you have to give people permissions for each warp. You can do essentials.warps.* or what ever the node is. I can't remember off the top of my head.

9. Offline

Necrodoom

essentials per-world-permission applys to the following commands:
    /tp
    /tpa
    /tpo
    /spawn
    /home
    it does NOT apply to the following:
    /warp - has per-warp permissions, also its fixed points, so no need to tinker
    /tpahere, /tphere, /tpohere - allows invitation to a world

10. Offline

nhadobas

No matter what essentials blocks, multiverse enforce access would stop them, but it doesn't.

11. Offline

Necrodoom

not sure about multiverse part, permissions seems fine. you tried making a ticket on dev.bukkit page of it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.