Map not loading

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ColonelWaffles, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ColonelWaffles

Hello! I'm new to Bukkit and starting up a server so sorry if I'm missing anything!

So I just installed Bukkit and I have an addon on it. Sadly, whenever I log onto my server, the map is not loaded and I just fall through nothingness. I'm not using a custom map, I just started a fresh world and I've tried re-installing my server too! Nothing seems to be working! My server console is telling me that I've logged in just fine with no dificulties. Please help me.

2. Offline

kevbot1811

whats the addon, and what computer are you running the server and playing on

3. Offline

ColonelWaffles

The addon is "DisguiseCraft" and the server is being run on a Toshiba Sate lite Laptop.

Also, I went back and retraced my steps. I foundout that I had to have the RUN.bat file up too. So I have RUN.bat and launch.exe up at the same time and now all I'm getting is "Connection Lost. End of Stream"

It happens with any addon. I tried "Be Herobrine" too only to come with the same thing. "Connection Lost. End of Stream."

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  4. Offline

kevbot1811

post your start up

5. Offline

krovn

Having this problem too... developers are informed about this error.

6. Offline

ColonelWaffles

Oh god, so sorry it took a while, I didn't have acces to a computer for a while...

Here is my start-up, I don't think anything is wrong:

[​IMG]

7. Offline

astroskillz

That's a little weird. What happends without any plugins (=addon).

And BTW, that 'nothingness' is called the 'VOID' :)

8. Offline

ColonelWaffles

Without plugins, it runs just fine. No void. But as soon as I put in a plugin into the addon folder, it just happens.

9. Offline

ColonelWaffles

Threads get buried easily here. I don't mean to spam but
    *BUMP*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.