MarketPlace Plugin - (Need a Developer)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by DarkCrimsonFury, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DarkCrimsonFury

I've looked for a long time, and I think there's a plugin out there that achieves my expectations, however I can't find it. It very well could be custom, but I've seen a plugin similar to this on multiple servers.

UPDATE: I have decided that since I have not found this plugin yet, I will be giving the first person to help me rank [Dev] on my server! If you keep updating the plugin for me, I'll pay you in-game money as well. (Money on the requested server is extremely hard to get, and 50-100 dollars can really add up when some ranks cost over $5000.)

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Market Place

What I want: I'm looking for a plugin that can let me set an area up through a plugin-implemented wand, or through World Edit. Players can then use Shop Licenses to set up Markets in this specified area, and can edit their shops options and what they're selling. The shops will be opened into a one row chest GUI and will have an "Edit" feature and a "Sell" feature. The Sell feature will let you specify the price and to sell the item you're holding. The "Edit" feature will have an option to close and open your shop, clear the entire shop, and other features. I would like the chests to be open for a day, and then they disappear sending the items to a chest that can be specified.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin, should be all through the chests GUI.

Ideas for permissions: If this isn't a real plugin, Permissions like marketplace.food (Sell food.) or marketplace.enchants (Sell items with enchants.)
    marketplace.tools (Sell tools)

When I'd like it by: By November. I will be starting charity work soon with my network and I need this plugin for all of my servers.

Thank you for reading, I'm sure this will be a lot of work.

I did quite a bit more web searches, and still could find nothing like this plugin I've seen on many servers, so if someone could make me the plugin they would get rank [Dev] on the server they've made the plugin for.
    This information will also be added to the main post later. Thanks!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Offline

DarkCrimsonFury

Bump, anyone know about this plugin if it does exist, or can code and develop one for me?

3. Offline

DarkCrimsonFury

Bump, anyone?
    Changed the title to make is more "Appealing". :p

4. Offline

Macaron

5. Offline

DarkCrimsonFury

Thanks man, if I can't find a dev soon, I'll make this work in the meantime! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.