Maze Runner Plugin!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ITaco, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ITaco

I'm sure you have all heard of the new movie maze runner and the books. Well I was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate and make a plugin/mini game like it. If you do please comment below! Good skills are required. I need about 5 other people to make it with me. If you want to make it please please say below. Thanks!

2. Offline

drpk

ITaco please keep the conversation on the forums.

3. Offline

ITaco

drpk this is on the forums?

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

ITaco

This is against the Rules! All conversations must remain on this Thread.

5. Offline

Jaaakee224

ITaco
    You can't do this. All conversation MUST be on the thread.

Seriously? No.

6. Offline

Skionz

I think it should be ok since he is just looking for a few developers to make the project with him.

Funergy likes this.
  7. Offline

mrCookieSlime

ITaco

If he is looking for developers to start a project with him, this is the wrong section!

8. Offline

ZeldoKavira

Removed Skype details, this is not allowed. Moved to proper forum.

9. Offline

Skionz

Why remove his skype details? You talk outside the thread in the plugin development section.

10. Offline

ZeldoKavira

If they want to find each other on the thread and continue talking via private that is up to them, I will not leave skype and email details in a thread, nor the request for them. That leaves everyone open to attacks. These threads are public view (You do not need to log in) and bots skim them for these details all day long.

11. Offline

ITaco

ZeldoKavira Thanks! For te heads up. I will no loger post those in public chats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.