[mcMMO] Class and Race (Not NASCAR) System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by purplebiotch, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Offline

purplebiotch

Race Sytem Hooked into mcMMO

While I know that there are many Race Systems on bukkit Dev there is not one that hooks into mcMMO.

Idea For Name:
    -mcMMO Races

Idea for Permissions:
    -Should be able to specify custom permissions in the config for each race

Idea for Commands:
    -No Commands Really Necessary Most Of Customization and work finished in the config

What I am looking for:
    -The Plugin should be able to hook into the mcMMO Skill set to allow classes that have certain skill boosts. For Example if an elf was declared an archer he would level up faster in Archery and on an elf would be allowed the perks of an Archer.
    -Everything should be fully custom. d=Developers and admins should be able to go into a configuration and make their own classes and select which Perks go to which and what boosts each Race gets. As well as be able to make their own Race.
    -Optional Spout Dependancy
    -Members of each class should be forced to have a certain skin designated in the config
    -Upon StartUp Players Should Be able to Right click on an NPC, haveit tell them what the Perks and statistics of that class are, then should be asked "Puch this <Race Name> if this is what thy wishes to go with!" And then be able to choose accordingly.

When I'd Like it by:
    -3 Weeks (7/5/13)
    -However don't take away quality for time if it comes down to it

Thanks,
    purplebiotch

2. Offline

purplebiotch

3. Offline

Wolf3141

Just making sure, you know these two are linked together right?

4. Offline

purplebiotch

Yes I know it screwed up the formatting the skin was originally indented more under the spout. But I guess the auto format didn't like the spaces at the beginning :p

Can anybody help me out though?

5. Offline

purplebiotch

Hello?

hdf76

While your request is similar it is very different in many ways. The main one being that mine is hooked purely into mcMMO. I advise you to read the requests from now on before saying something is the same. If yours will have an mcMMO hook that is wonderful and look forward to seeing it sometime soon but for now. I will continue to ask for a racial system to be made with a hook into mcMMO.

Thankyou,
    Purpleiotch

Bum Bum BUMMMMMMMP!!!

Also I would Appreciate it if people were to stop telling me this request is something that it is not and stop commenting in general unless you can be help of any way (Suggestions and Questions are helpful) :)

Thanks,
    Purplebiotch

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016