[MECH/ADMN] LinkedChest v1.4.1 - Link chests together from everywhere [1.6.4-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Ghomerr, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Offline

sfmplayer

Looks cool!

Ghomerr likes this.
  2. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.3.4 on 2013-02-11:
    • Support RB 1.4.7-R1.0

3. Offline

Ghomerr

The plugin has been tested with the latest version of the Bukkit Dev Build (craftbukkit-1.5.1-R0.1-20130326.111705-23.jar) and it worked. I will update it when the recommanded build will be released. If you encounter any problems before, please report it here with enough explanations or open a ticket on Bukkit Dev.

4. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.3.5 on 2013-04-08:
    • Support DevBuild 1.5.1-R0.2
    • TrappedChests can be master or linked.
    You can link trappechests since this version. Master TrappedChests will generate Redstone current when open (even remotely), but Linked Trapped Chests won't generate Redstone current (as it is not really open when linked, this is always the master chest which is open instead).

For your information, I'm working on an Owner API for the TravelGates plugin v2, and I may use it for this plugin to allow players to define owners of linked chests. This won't be mandatory to use.

5. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.3.6 on 2013-07-20:
    • Support DevBuild 1.6.2-R0.1
    • New configuration to display or not the messages when linked and master chests are open
    • LinkedChests cannot be open if a block is in hand, to avoid shift-click conflict (new message, not displayed if the previous config is disabled)
    I have given the hopper management up. It was too complicated. The code is still in the plugin but disabled (commented) as you may noticed if you check it on github. I don't know whether I will make it or not.

6. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.4.0 on 2013-08-02:
    • Master Chests details display number of LinkedChests.
    • The /lc move command does not check the size of the target chest anymore. This allows to change the size of the master chests without losing all links. Content must fit the destination chest.
    • Removed old messages from the messages files. (HELP_DEBUG and HELP_USE_PERMISSIONS)
    • New command /lc positions <masterChest> to display all coordinates of linked chests of the chosen master chest. (new permission!) Double linked chests are listed twice (each part of the chest).
    • Added "none" when no chest is found

7. Offline

Ghomerr

Warning

The command /lc move may bug and unlink all linked chests for the given master chest. Just /reload bukkit and all links will be recovered.
    I will release a patch as soon as possible.

8. Offline

Ghomerr

Version 1.4.1 on 2013-10-20:
    • Use utf-8 for messages files if needed.
    • New configuration to enable utf-8 on messages file loading.