[INACTIVE][MECH/FIX(?)] dontkickme v0.1 - prevents kicking for reason 'Moved too quickly!' [766]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Naga, May 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Naga

inactive/deleted

2. Offline

iloveportalz0r

My server rarely kicks anyone with the reason 'Moved too quickly!'. It's only happened to me once, and it never detects when I cheat my speed (NoCheat doesn't block admins :D)
    I suppose it would be useful to people who have a problem with it, though.

3. Offline

Plague

I sometimes would use this, but I just cannot use anything without checking the source :(

4. Offline

Naga

5. Offline

Plague

6. Offline

Wegs

This is exactly the plugin I needed. Two problems with it though.
    1- It spams the console with "Player moved too quickly" and "Prevented kicking of Player"
    2- Once the plugin stops a player from being kicked, the player can no longer interact with the environment. Can't break blocks, can't open chests, etc.

Pim1234 likes this.
  7. Offline

marco213

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks You man. This error happen alot when he try go into portal. again. thanks .

8. Offline

xsolar66

This is exactly what we need with the WARzones plugin

9. Offline

marcus

i love you

xsolar66 likes this.
  10. Offline

Naga

Mh never noticed that, I will check.

11. Offline

Frenetus

Thank you^^ I will use this until they fixxed the plugins which crashes during to this "kick" issue :D

12. Offline

Wegs

I found out why it was doing that. I hadn't upgraded to version 730, my mistake. I upgraded, and now it works flawlessly. Thanks for the great plugin.

xsolar66 likes this.
  13. Offline

EvilSeph

Installing this plugin will leave your server susceptible to a crash exploit. I highly advise against using this plugin.

14. Offline

Naga

Yeah, but its annoying if you get kicked after using a portal or another teleport.
    Just tell me another way ;)

15. Offline

KHCraft

._. You just got pwned. "I highly recommend against using this plugin"

Especially since I have no idea why, or what's wrong with it. You might as well say "IT BROK" :D

16. Offline

jackyyang09

I got the Nether Portal plugin and keeps kicking me off win I enter the portal. Totally useful plugin!

17. Offline

Rurikar22

You rock Naga. Thanks so much for this as the problem has made 766 completely unusable for our server.

18. Offline

Phat32

DUDE! This is perfect! Only issue I am having is its spamming my console and I can't interact with the environment as well

EDIT: After a minute or so I can interact with the environment again and its no longer spamming my console. But still, just an FYI ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  19. Offline

sintri

This will stop item duping I suppose, though that only happens in specific circumstances where you set your thing to something and then you know.

20. Offline

Naga

CB version?

21. Offline

Phat32

Sorry, cb766

22. Offline

panda911

omg thank you my star gates would bnt work because of this thank you so much for putting this i am getting now

23. Offline

Drat333

Oh my god if this works I will love you forever. I swear, server, NONE OF MY FRIENDS ARE HACKING X(

24. Offline

xsolar66

Which crash exploit?.. because I really need this plugin, but want to keep my server secure.

25. Offline

PatrickFreed

Why not just turn Notch's flyhack detection off in server.properties?

26. Offline

xsolar66

Even when this is turned off, players still get kicked.

27. Offline

Zaros

Just use permissions. That way only certain players can have protection.

28. Offline

sauevaem

Code:
    04:42:02 [INFO] Prevented kicking anon for reason: "You moved too quickly :( (Hacking?)"
    04:43:21 [INFO] Connection reset
    04:43:21 [INFO] anon lost connection: disconnect.endOfStream

endofstream error always after kick prevention

Can you do something with this? Please.

29. Offline

sfxworks

Broken download link.

30. Offline

noahwhygodwhy

could you put a direct download? the other one doesn't work for me.