[MECH/FUN] LightningTools v0.4 - Place & Remove Blocks with Lightning [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by webmilio, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Offline

webmilio

Lightning Tools (or LightningBlock, it's all the same in the end.) - Place and remove block with lightning:
    Version: v0.4

WHAT SHOULD I ADD IN THE NEXT VERSION ?

CREDITS GOES TO NAGA, WHO ORIGINALY MADE THIS PLUGIN. FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO SEE THIS THREAD (currently inactive). I actually made this so I would be able to post/update the plugin more often and with more information.

How to Use:
    Commands are usable in client or in server :
    • /lightningcake : disable the plugin.
    • /lightningcakeyaxis : set the Y axis. -1 is the striken block, 0 is the block above, etc. and goes the other way too : -2 is the block under the striken block, etc.
    • /lightningcakeset : set the block that will appear when the lightning strike the targeted block with the coordinate <striken_block>,<y_axis> (default to -1). For example, the default block would be a cake. Go to http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values for a list of valid block id.
    • /lightningcakedata : set the data value to the specific block (ex.: 15 for the wool to be black, 14 for the wool to be red, etc.). Go to http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values for data values specific to a block type.
    Features:

• Spawn a block of your choice (default to cake) by replacing the block (y axis) that got hit by the lightning
    • Customize/change the block that spawn when the lightning strike (in config.yml & see How to Use for more info.)
    • Change the Y axis (height) of the block that appears when the lightning strike (also in config.yml & see How to Use for more info.)
    • SUPPORTS PERMISSION !!!!
    Permission Nodes:

Show Spoiler

• lightningcake.toggle : use the command /lightningcake to turn lightningcake on/off.
    • lightningcake.setdata : use the command /lightningcakedata to set the data to the spawning block-type (ex.: cake, 0 is no slice eaten, 1 is 1 slice...)
    • lightningcake.set : use the command /lightningcakeset to set the spawning block-type.
    • lightningcake.yaxis : use the command /lightningcakeyaxis to set the Y axis of the spawning block-type.

Download LightningTools v0.4

Source Code

Older release:
    LightningTools v0.3.1
    LightningTools v0.3
    LightningTools v0.2 (originaly LightningCake).

Changelog:
    Version 0.4:
    • Added permission support.
    Version 0.3.1
    • Changed the organisation and properties of the config file.
    Older changelog:
    Show Spoiler

Version 0.3:

• Added the data option of spawning blocks and command to change the data value (also in config file).
    Version 0.2:

• Added the Y axis and spawning block-type options.
    Version 0.1:

• Releasing the plugin (NAGA !!!!!!!!!!!, don't forget him.).

TODO List:

• Add the option to change the Data Value
    • Rename both commands and properties in config file
    • Add permission support.
    • Fix the server sending you the way of writing the command even if you got it right
    Bugs:

• Fix the server sending you the way of writing the command even if you got it right

Rothens likes this.
  2. Offline

Rothens

Nice, I'll try it :)

3. Offline

MCTSS

Video Please

4. Offline

webmilio

Video ?! Damn...
    Ill try.

EDIT:
    I'm having bandwith issue with one of my server. Took 10 Gigabit in 4 days :confused: . Working on it.