[MECH/FUN] PistonSmelter v1.6.1 - Push blocks over lava, using pistons, to smelt [MOVED]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by feildmaster, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Offline

feildmaster

PistonSmelter! v1.6

Has found a new home!
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/piston-smelter/

UPDATE: Fixed download link, added new blocks to refine. (IT'S EVEN MORE FUN!)

Original source and download available in the change log!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

DraZiLoX

Nice!

3. Offline

feildmaster

Update: Added Video!

4. Offline

Tomi Joo

OMFG Thank you again :)
    Thank you soo much :D
    Also, That's for the credit :)
    I'm also about to make a video now about it :)

5. Offline

feildmaster

@Tomi Joo Have fun, the video I made was being evil to me. xD

6. Offline

Tomi Joo

@feildmaster Upoading the video now :)

7. Offline

feildmaster

Sweet. Can't wait to see what you made. ;D

8. Offline

Plague

changelog has to show two last versions outside of a spoiler

nice plugin btw :) but it would be nice if it took a while to smelt (but I don't like schedulers/timers either...)

9. Plague.Plague!?!?! Plague said this is a good plugin? Jeez feildmaster, this must be something special :confused:

10. Offline

Specops343

WAT. :O I thought this was impossible. *checks source*

That's a pretty good method. :O

11. Offline

Plague

Who's that Plauge you speak of? :p

12. Offline

Flenix

Could you make it so if the smelted block is pushed off of the lava with a piston, it turns into the item (same as when broken) - that way we can make huge forgeries, with long chains to smelt tonnes of ore, and just have a dropchest at the end to catch it all :D

13. damn it! :D

14. Offline

IronWill1991

Can you make pistons break normal blocks like the mod? I can't find the plugin works that way. I would like a automatic cobblestone generator, not just the stone generator.

15. Offline

feildmaster

I fail to see which rule says you need two visible changelogs. Unless you're going by the fact the example goes by 2 changelogs. Then you're making up rules. =P

And thanks. (Timers would complicate it...)

I don't know about that. Try it yourself. :p

I could, maybe at a later date... It doesn't sound very interesting to me.

Never used the mod, what would you want it to do...?

EDIT: I almost forgot about you @Specops343
    If you want to detect a long chain, it gets even more complicated... For the request you were trying to do, if someone added a block to the piston then pushed it, it wouldn't prevent it. ;)

16. Offline

feildmaster

Hope you find it as fun as I did when I made it. It amused me for about an hour. (Probably because a girl was using it, and was getting WAY too exited about it. >.>)

17. :p

18. Offline

Plague

this one (from terms and conditions of the site): The Bukkit Community Staff reserves the right to modify these and any other guidelines found throughout the site and forums at any time and without notification and an Administrator's word is final.

if you want to be pedantic ;)
    But it's a rule added by EvilSeph, just not yet written out in the submissions guidelines.

19. Offline

feildmaster

But it looks so ugly..! A hidden change log is much better. Besides, if they want to see the changelog it's not too hard... :eek: But i guess you have a point. there is a "can modify guidelines" thing. How about just the last 1? (the most recent that matters)

20. Offline

Kohle

I agree with the ugly-ness.... but you better do what Plague says :p

(Almost every plugin has this somewhere in the comments: "changelog has to show two last versions outside of a spoiler" Haha!)

-Kohle ;)

21. Offline

feildmaster

@Kohle ONLY because he went and said it everywhere... :p

Here, I am fighting to change it to 1. ;)

22. Offline

Kohle

@feildmaster Haha, good luck with that. Plague might do it himself :p

23. Offline

feildmaster

@Kohle - Surely he'll bend to reason.

@Plague - Reason being:
    1- The most recent change is the most important​
    2- Only one looks very clean cut​
    3- More is shown below in spoilers!​
    4- Make it a "set in stone rule" ;P Personal rules on a large public forum should be set in stone before enforcing them, no?​

24. Offline

Kohle

@feildmaster Nice try :p I bet Plague is gonna come on here sometime soon and tell you to change it haha.

25. Offline

feildmaster

@Kohle - As long as he comes on and replies his thoughts, like a sensible mod should, it's fine. :)

26. Offline

Kohle

27. Offline

Plague

@fieldmaster I am not making these rules. Trust me if I did they would be like 20 times more strict ;)
    So I just enforce them, meaning I write that I want the log thing to those posts that do not have it, because they should have it according to EvilSeph. And that's it for me ;)

28. Offline

feildmaster

@Plague , @EvilSeph made the rules? well bugger. I guess I'll go complain to him then. ^^

29. Offline

caron300

Hello, i think ive found a bug. It work great, but i tried using sticky pistons with sand, and when i retracted the piston and broke the glass, the glass kept reappearing everytime i broke it, and i WAS getting glass drop.

I dont want ppl to get unlimited supply of glass (and might work for others too!)

EDIT: ONLY WORKING FOR GLASS