[MECH] HourGlass v3.0 - it's Like Day & Night [Spout] [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DeadlyScone, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Offline

DeadlyScone

2. Offline

Laserhog

Wow awesome. So it will be like you could in the Beta 1.8 Pre releases?

3. Offline

DeadlyScone

lol, exactly, thats where i got the idea.

so where have you been lately?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  4. Offline

Laserhog

Wondering where the heck youve been lol. No clue what server you go on anymore. IP?

5. Offline

DeadlyScone

6. Offline

Shamebot

You uploaded the .class files as source, not the .java files

7. Offline

DeadlyScone

hmm, i see.. ill have to fix this when i get the chance.

EDIT: you can still view the source if you open it in eclipse as a file

8. Offline

Shamebot

No, that's only because you have the code. There's an option to include the src in the jar when exporting.

9. Offline

iarspider

Your plugin is spamming "You Don't Have Permission" in chat. I have looked at your code (had to decompile), and I think I see the problem:
    PHP:
    if(keyP == Keyboard.KEY_F6 && player.isOp())

//<...skip...>
    else
    player.sendMessage((new StringBuilder()).append(ChatColor.RED).append("[HourGlass]").append(ChatColor.GREEN).append(" You Don't Have Permission.").toString());
    Here, if either key pressed was F6 or player is not OP, the else branch is executed! So, the proper way to do this is to use nested if's.

10. Offline

DeadlyScone

i cant seem to run spout for some reason... so i couldn't test it after i added the .isOp part..
    says: "failed to launch Spoutcraft!
    you can only play spoutcraft for MC 1.73 if you had it installed before the 1.8 update" even though i changed my mincraftjar back to 1.7.3 :/ so yee.

11. Offline

iarspider

I have been fighting this for a couple of days recently. The proper way is to patch minecraft.jar (the game) manualy:
    1) Get a clean client 1.7.3
    2) Get this version
    3) Put all files from "spoutcraft-dev-SNAPSHOT-MC-1.7.3.zip" into "minecraft.jar" and don't forget to remove "META-INF" folder from inside minecraft.jar

12. Offline

WimFris

When i press a key (doesn't matter which) it says: [HourGlass] You don't have permission!

13. Offline

DeadlyScone

iam going to release an update here soon. ill let you know when its out.

Version 2.0 is out. go check it out :D

Click here to go nowhere

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  14. is there video how it works?

15. Offline

DeadlyScone

uhh, no "--Video Coming Soon---" i can't run spout so i cannot make a video for it.
    you use F6 and F7.

16. Offline

Smidds

Yeah me too.. Sounds like a nice plugin too since you can't use F6 and F7 anymore :D

17. Offline

Cyrusc

Do other users have to have the spoutcraft launcher to see the effects of time as well as the smooth appearance of it? (AKA: How time continues to roll after releasing the button and how it slowly lessens its speed and increases it within increments when changing time?)

18. Offline

DeadlyScone

no, the plugin changes the time on the server, so people do not need the launcher to see the time change.

19. Offline

Raycrash

Does this break redstone circuits like other "time skips" do ?

20. Offline

DeadlyScone

idk, test it and let me know.

21. Offline

SydneyPwnd

doenst work for me anyhow.. i included all filess.. added the name... but the plugin takes no effect..it doesnt even pop up in the plugin list in /plugins

22. Offline

DeadlyScone

you need to have spout, and you need to be on a spout client.

SydneyPwnd likes this.