Inactive [MECH/RPG] LevelCraft v0.1.7.2 - The leveling up plugin; adds skills to Minecraft [1060+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Samkio, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Samkio

[​IMG]

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

LevelCraft v0.1.8- The leveling up plugin; adding skills to Minecraft!

Slowly moving to BukkitDev: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Version: [617<font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)">+</font>]
    Description:
    LevelCraft is a plugin devised to add a Challenge to Minecraft Single Multiplayer.It denotes normal actions into "Levels" this level is increased via the gaining of "Experience" the experience of which relates to the level. It is fully customizable and due to some recent changes is medium weight. This congratulates the user for doing certain actions. For example the more mining a player does the faster they mine and the better then mine. Makes sense right?

LevelCraft is licensed under a <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License[/url].

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Suite.[/url]
    LevelCraftCore:
    <font color="rgb(51, 102, 255)"><font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Download:</font> <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)"><Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">Features:</font>
    * Dyamic ExpBar without the use of a client mod!
    * Support for API Permissions.
    * Improved Code.
    * Compatability with 1.8. :)

<font color="rgb(0, 0, 0)">

LevelCraftCore is necessary to have to enable all the level plugins. It is the glue that holds them all together, it also handles the commands and the data storage. It is a beast, a boss and made my the 1337 pro that is Samkio. :cool: "Core' blimey it is mighty good."

Show Spoiler
    [X] = Outdated.

[​IMG]
    Mining: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Download <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Mining level depicts the use of the mighty pickaxe. Players leveling up by the mining of blocks enabling them to gain access of new pickaxes and new blocks.
    Features:
    1. Denotes use of Pickaxes. Higher level unlocks better pickaxes.
    2. Denotes block mining. Higher level the more types of blocks they can mine.
    3. Faster Mining. Higher level the faster you can mine.
    4. Double Drops. Higher level the higher your change of the block dropping twice.
    5. FirePick. Higher level unlocks the FirePick. A portable furnace that when mining blocks with golden pickaxe will drop what it would be if smelted.
    ie. CobbleStone -> Stone, IronOre -> IronIngot

* Gain Experience by Mining.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    WoodCutting: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The WoodCutting level depicts the use of the hatchet or more commonly know as the axe. Players can gain experience by chopping down trees and planks allowing them to gain access to higher level axes.
    Features:
    6. Denotes usage of hatchets (axes). The higher the level the more axes you can use.
    7. Denotes cutting of logs/wood. The higher the level the more types of log you can cut.
    8. Faster Cutting. The Higher your level the faster you can chop down trees.

* Gain Experience by chopping trees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Combat: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Combat level depicts the use of swords on both players and mobs. A true warrior will attain to keep this high.
    Features:
    9. Denotes usage of swords. The higher the level the more swords are unlocked.
    10. PVP Range (Toggleable). Allows players to only attack players withing a range of combat level.

* Gain Exp by fighting mobs and players.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    Range: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Range level depicts how much damage you do per arrow. A handly level for keen archers.
    Works both on Players and Mobs.
    Features:
    11. Greater Damage Arrows. The higher the level the greater damage your arrows do.

* Gain Experience by attacking mobs and players with a bow.

[​IMG]
    Dexterity: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Dexterity level allows players to jump higher and run faster with the aid of boots. Level up by jumping. Jumping higher is turned off by default and only applies to Gold and Diamond boots. Players also receieve less Fall Damage with higher levels. (Note. Every attempt to make this level a light a possible has been done. This Level however may contribute a large amount of lag. Due to this LevelUpdates for this level are run every 1min [as upposed to everytime someone moves]).
    Features:
    12. Allows users to run. Crouch to run. Must be wearing boots.
    13. The higher level you are the move boots you unlock.
    14. The higher the level of boot the greater running speed and jumping height.
    15. Survive greater fall damage the higher level you are.

* Gain Experience by jumping.

[​IMG]
    Farming: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Farming level depicts how a player is one with the land. It depicts the use of hoes allowing the player to use a greater level of hoe the higher their level. Gain experience via harvesting crops, tilling land and much more. Also adds the ability to obtain apples from trees by farming the leaves.
    Features:
    16. Depicts the level for hoes. The greater level you are the higher level of hoe you can use.
    17. Random chance to yield more wheat from crops the higher level you are.
    18. Random chance to yield Coca Beans from crops the higher level you are

* Gain Exp for things such as Harvesting crops, tilling land, finding seeds, using bonemeal on crops

[​IMG]
    Digging AKA Excavation: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Excavation level depicts the use of the shovel. Allowing users to dig greater depths with a higher excavation skill.
    Features:
    19. Depicts the use of shovel. The greater your level higher shovel you can use.
    20. Depicts what blocks you can dig. The greater your level the more block types are dig able.

* Gain experience by digging.

[​IMG]
    Swimming/Diving: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Swimming level allows players to use helmets as scuba-diving gear. Having a higher level allows you to stay under water longer, then re-fill your helmet on land.
    Features:
    21. Allows users to wear "scuba-gear" to enhance their breath in water.
    22. The higher level the more scuba-gear obtainable.
    23. Crouch to fill and empty air.

* Gain Experience by using the scuba gear.

[​IMG]
    Explosives: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Explosives level depicts your ability with explosive devices. This being TNT, Dynamite Sticks (Redtorch light with lighter), and grenades (eggs Thank to @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> for letting me use this functionality.) This plugin makes explosives really poor damage at the start but as you level up you deal greater damage. Be warned :D
    Features:
    24. Denotes range of Explosives. The higher level you are the more choice of range you can use.
    25. Denotes Levels for TNT. Must be higher than this level to use TNT.
    26. Adds Dynamite and Grenades.
    27. Toggle Grenades with left click.
    28. Light RedStoneTorch with a lighter.
    29. Change Dynamite Range with left click.
    30. Depicts Levels for Dynamite and Grenade.

* Gain Experience by using TNT,Dynamite and Grenades.

[​IMG]:mad:
    Health[X]: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>:mad:
    The Health level allows players to take greater damage. This is leveled up by getting:mad: damaged.:mad:
    BUGGY. :'( Avoid use.
    [​IMG]
    Defence: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Defence Level depicts the use of armor. Allowing players to wield armor only when they attain the correct level. Level up by using the armor.
    (Disclaimer: not fully tested use at own risk.)
    Features:
    31. Denotes level to use armor. The higher level you are the more armour you can wear.

* Gain Experience by getting damaged when using armour.

[​IMG]
    Forgery: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    The Forgery level, the most configurable level to date, allows users to forge tools, forge armour and repair tools and armour. The higher level you are the more you can forge! Level it up by smelting/repairing and forging items. A truly epic skill if i say so myself. :p
    Features:
    32. Allows tools to be repaired by placing in a furnace.
    33. The higher level you are the greater tools can be repaired.
    34. The higher level you are the more tools/armour that can be forged.
    35. The higher level you are the more blocks that can be smelted.

* Gain Experience by Repairing,Smelting and Forging.

[​IMG]
    Scavengar: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Users have a small chance of finding 'lost' items in the sand / gravel /dirt /grass.
    The higher level you are, the better chance of finding the items.
    Features:
    36. Allows hidden items to be found when destroying blocks.
    37. The higher level you are the more items that can be found.

* Gain Experience by finding items.

[​IMG]
    Prayer[X]: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Introducing the new Prayer level! Users can now be at one with the gods. Level up by burying the bones of past victims to gain Prayer Points that allow you to do many functions such as healing and protecting. When your Prayer points are low don't forget to pray at an alter to replenish them!
    Features:
    38. Creates Prayer Points Replenish-able by praying at an alter.
    39. The higher level you are the more prayers you can do.
    40. Prayers use prayer points and must be replenished.

* Gain experience by using prayers and burying bones.

[​IMG]
    Construction: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Fixed by: @Samkio
    The construction level depicts what blocks are allowed to be placed. The higher level you are the more blocks that can be placed.

Features:
    41. Depicts level for block placement.

* Gain experience by placing blocks.

Show Spoiler
    LevelsProgess/NeedDeveloper: <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">1</font><font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">-</font><font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">3</font> Difficulty.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Excavation</font>: COMPLTED.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Combat</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Range:</font> COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Forgery</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Dexterity</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">PvP</font>: INTEGRATED WITH COMBAT
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Swimming</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Thieving</font>: Author @Samkio/<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to steal items from players inventory.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Sorcery</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>. The ability to do a series of magical abilities using a wand (stick).
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Necromancy</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to summon agressive mobs (on your side).
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Crafting</font>: Author @1337. The ability to craft items.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Dungeonee</font>ring: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to destroy dungeons.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Explosives</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Cooking</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to cook items without burning them.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Prayer</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Health</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Defence</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Angling</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> The ability to catch more fish quicker.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Fletching</font>: Author @Spartan_V23. The ability to craft more arrows.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Merchant</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to sell items. [Possibly have NPC "Traveling Salesman" randomly generated. They will try and sell stuff.]
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Engineering</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to engineer transport.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Electrician</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to use redstone.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Tamer</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to tame mobs.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Speech</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to talk. ;) [Possibly have NPC's and have a sort of Persuasion level Possibly could be linked with Merchant]
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Survivalist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to "Survive"
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Luck</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to find greater number of ores.
    Could be one Level.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Hunger</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without food.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Thirst:</font> Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without water.
    <font color="rgb(255, 153, 0)">Fatigue</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. The ability to last longer without sleep.
    <font color="rgb(255, 0, 0)">Locksmith</font>: Author @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> Friedrich[/url]. The ability to break into locked chests/doors. (LWC or other protection).
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Forager</font>: COMPLETED
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Florist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Get more flowers.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Medicine/Doctor</font>: Author @Samkio. Heal players from poison and damage with bandages and herbal remedies.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Builder</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Build Blocks!
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Artist</font>: Author <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> me[/url]. Paint Wool with a brush!
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Masonary</font>: Author @Torrent. Bricks/Stone etc.
    <font color="rgb(153, 204, 0)">Carpentary</font>: Author PM me. Create wooded items.

Show Spoiler
    Videos:

Show Spoiler
    LevelView:
    If you are using MySql to store LevelCraft Data you can use LevelView curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> to allow users to view their levels online!
    [​IMG]
    Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Show Spoiler
    Love LevelCraft? Express it:
    Code:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]Translations:
    Dutch: Curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
        German: Curtesy of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> 			 				[/url]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Polish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Swedish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    French: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Spanish: Curtesty of @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> [/url]: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Czech: Curtesty of [USER=90570041]@rodier[/USER]@ceskejparan.cz : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> / <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]FlatFile to MySQL by @<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url> : <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

[spoiler]LevelCraft is Expanded by Spout!
    Download it here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Features:
      * Skill Capes - Obtained by Level Mastery.
      * LevelUp Sounds - Sound played on LevelUp.
      * LevelUp Notification - Achievement Style Notification.
      * + More to come![IMG]http://forums.bukkit.org/attachments/2011-08-22_15-20-27-png.6113/?embedded=1[/IMG][/spoiler]

Have any issues or ideas?
     Post here: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Offline

revolucas

:confused: Minecraft fans are so impatient.

3. Offline

mbsuperstar1

I could not agree more, suppose the more impatient, the better the plugin :p [chest]

4. Offline

Leemur

It's a great plugin. I tested it in 1.3 and works fine.
    the formula exp to gain X lvl is: LVL X= (x-1)^2 * ( level-constant)

in 1.4 doesn't work! :(
    I am waiting an update.. as you all, it's my last plugin needed to start my server in 1.4 version

5. Offline

Samkio

First of all thanks everyone for being so patient. I have been very busy lately.
    But here it is!
    Version 2.5!
    Nothing new just fixed againts bukkit build 602+ (tested on 617).
    Thanks again :)
    I'll try and add some more skills when i have the time.

6. Offline

Leemur

thx man..
    I will check for updates

Samkio likes this.
  7. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Ty for the update.
    Severe - Nag plugin author of levelcraft:
    OnPlayerJoin has been replaced by PlayerJoinEvent
    In case you didn't already know :p

8. Offline

KrazyBonez

levelcraft is great and all, i used it for some time, but its just too plain, it limits the players rather than giving bonus. sorry but i had to switch to mcMMO and i got to say, im very impressed with it, its outstanding, im speechless at how amazing it is in comparison, but thank you for your work on this plugin for the past 3 weeks or so :D

9. Offline

Leemur

yes, must fix this severe error
    and .. set the message notify not
    "You Gained Exp" but "You Gainex X Exp"

10. Offline

Samkio

@mbsuperstar1
    Ty will fix.

@Leemur.
    Ah good idea! Will implement. :)

11. Offline

Dangirdas

I'm confused what is the lc.level.*?
    It that the permissions that enables all of the skills?
    Or is it a permissions that sets your level to max at all skills?

12. Offline

Leemur

one more fix..
    if level 2 requires 20 EXP, and I have equal 20 EXP, I am still level 1

13. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Samkio you said..
    "Version 2.5!
    Nothing new just fixed againts bukkit build 602+ (tested on 617)."

Doesn't digging count as something new? I swear that wasn't implemented before..
    or did you update again afterwards without posting? :oops:

14. Offline

ultimak

This is exactly what I was looking for! mcMMO didnt fly with my playerbase since it only made the game easier and there weren't any negatives. I think this will go over better with my playerbase since you only work yourself up to what a normal minecraft user would be able to do. I hope you do get around to adding more to this as it is a nice counter option to mcMMO.

Samkio likes this.
  15. Offline

Samkio

@mbsuperstar
    I said 2.5. For the fix.
    I upgrade again without posting :D (apologies).

@Dangirdas
    That is the permission to enable the skill in that group. :)

@Leemur
    Thanks that is on my check list! :p

16. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Your the only plugin developer that can apologize for an update.
    Thanks for the speedy update and you shouldn't be apologizing ;).

Samkio likes this.
  17. Offline

Dangirdas

This plugin looks good, but it's hard to chose..
    mcmmo or this.
    I had mcmmo, but i run a roleplay/hardcore server that needs realism.
    The players are raging over not having repair D:
    So if you could add repair please do!
    Why is the sword and the unarmed skill at the same level cap?

18. Offline

Samkio

@Dangirdas
    Repair? What do you mean?
    And i'll try and sort out attacking levels to make them simpler. :)

19. Offline

Leemur

as I said .. the message notify will be better that:
    "[woodcut/mining/slaying/fisticuffs/range/archery/digging] You Gainex X Exp"
    and will be good to add an option in mainconfig "defaultMessageNotify="true/false

as range/archer config file has damage options, will be good to set damage and for slaying/fisticuffs config files.
    that's for each type of sword. (I know, it's more to write, but I think deserve that)

20. Offline

Dangirdas

You should have unarmed and sword on each own because having them both makes it unrealistic.
    I mean with repair is that you can repair items. Like to repair something diamond you need to be level 50 before you can repair it. You need 1 diamond and 1 stick to repair..blah..blah..blah
    You understand? On mcmmo there you can use an Anvil (iron block) and just basically right click the time you want to fix and it fixes it self. You just need the items to repair it. I want you to add this because this plug is pretty realistic and fits my server perfectly, but many people are like omg... i want repair back...
    The repair option also adds even more realism! So please add this! :)

21. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Repair could be added as part of crafting?
    That would add more realism also in my opinion, as you become more skilled at making items, you also become more skilled at fixing them. And would also making it very rewarding to level.
    Just a suggestion.

Code:
    23:08:41 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.4
    23:08:41 [INFO] Loading properties
    23:08:41 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    23:08:41 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-612-
    g4c7a9e7-b617jnks (MC: 1.4)
    23:08:41 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    23:08:41 [INFO] Preparing start region
    23:08:41 [INFO] 144 recipes
    23:08:42 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 40%
    23:08:43 [INFO] Invalid config file found and converted to proper name/format.
    23:08:43 [INFO] [Permissions] (Phoenix) was Initialized.
    23:08:43 [INFO] ChatBukkit v0.0.2 is enabled!
    23:08:43 [INFO] [Citizens]: Permissions enabled.
    23:08:43 [INFO] [Citizens]: Loaded 0 NPC's
    23:08:43 [INFO] [Citizens]: version [1.07e_5] (Helpers) loaded
    23:08:43 [INFO] [LC] Using Whitelist.
    23:08:43 [INFO] [LC] Levelcraft version 2.5.1 is enabled!
    23:08:43 [INFO] Nether v1.1 enabled
    23:08:43 [INFO] [Permissions] version [2.5.5] (Phoenix)  loaded
    23:08:43 [INFO] ScrapBukkit version 0.2.1 is enabled!
    23:08:43 [INFO] Done (0.223s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    23:08:53 [INFO] mbsuperstar1 [/5.224.54.213:21027] logged in with entity id 118
    [B]23:08:53 [SEVERE] [Levelcraft]: Could not insert row for mysql: java.sql.SQLExce[/B]
    [B]ption: Field 'DiggingExp' doesn't have a default value[/B]
    [B]23:08:53 [SEVERE] Nag author: '<NoAuthorGiven>' of 'Levelcraft' about the follow[/B]
    [B]ing: onPlayerJoin has been replaced with a new signature, (PlayerJoinEvent)[/B]
    23:09:04 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server o
    verloaded?
    23:09:07 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server o
    verloaded?
    >
    I changed my webserver due to braking my old one, whoops. And now I get an error with DiggingExp, is it my fault or yours? :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  22. Offline

TE5LA

Something I've been wondering about using mySQL in general is, can it be on a different server than Minecraft? And if so, what happens if that mySQL server happens to go down while Minecraft is still active?

23. Offline

Dangirdas

If this plug adds some fun i will use it instead of level craft!
    fun= rage

24. Offline

Leemur

@Dangirdas
    @mbsuperstar1
    for repairing I use other plugin: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-autorepair-v1-92-repair-your-tools-and-armour-rb-602.565/

@Samkio
    well, I use one more plugin: DropEdit (here is the link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-gen-dropedit-v1-2-1-get-different-drops-when-destroying-blocks-612.10795/
    2 more requests:
    1) here it's a bug between LevelCraft plugin and DropEdit plugin: For example: in levelcraft I am level 1 at mining. To collect gold from gold_ore I need lvl 20 at mining. In DropEdit I setted to drop diamond item from gold_ore. In that case, if I destroy the gold_ore, I get diamond item, from the plugin DropEdit, and warning message from the LevelCraft (you need lvl 20 to destroy gold_ore). the gold_ore returns back, but diamond item still remains in inventar. If you can - fix please it.
    2) In DropEdit I set to drop apples from the leaves, if they are destroyed with hoes. so, add please and Hoes Level. Thanks.

and.. "Cannot dig this block, required level:20"
    better will be
    "[digging]Cannot dig this block, required level:20"

25. Offline

Samkio

@mbsuperstar1
    Thanks for this! Totally forgot. Will fix! :)

@TE5LA
    Use can use a remote mySql server aslong as that server allows remote access.

@Dangirdas
    I will take a look into a repair skill?

@Leemur
    Drop edit should cancel the event. LC checks to see if the event is not canceled first. I shall look into it.
    Hoe level is Farming level and will be added soon.
    I'll see about that.

26. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Glad I helped test Samkio :)

27. Offline

Samkio

Okay 2.5.2 Is out. :)
    Version 2.5.2

• Fixed Digging for MySql/Sqlite users.
    • Added " You gained x exp." To notify.
    • Fixed Double Up when Mining Obsidian. (No one noticed this? :p )
    • Set Priority to low to give other plugins a chance to insert code before LC is called and should prevent errors such as DropBlock (in theory). xD
    Thanks @mbsuperstar1 for the error logs! :D

Leemur likes this.
  28. Offline

Tealk

Hi, is it possible to add a function to the plug in that allows you to repair tools an armor by using the workbench. Of course it should be possible to level the repair skill, eg: if your repairlevel is at 1 you need 1 iron to repair 10% an at level 10 one iron will repair 30%

29. Offline

mbsuperstar1

Everything appears to work fine for me now Samkio, thanks for the fix!
    Don't have DropBlock so I cannot confirm that sorry :p

30. Offline

revolucas

McMMO is way too overpowering. Try it in pvp and you'll realize just how ridiculous it is. Player's one-hit killing eachother isn't fun. The bow went from being the worst weapon in minecraft to the best with it. Don't get me wrong though it is a good plug-in. But I think level craft has potential to be a much better and it's more true to the RPG genre. Seriously Power Level? Come on...lol

@Samkio:

He is refering to the repair skill in McMMo. How that works is you right-click an anvil(Iron Block) with material of the same weapon or armor (ONLY either iron or diamond) and it will repair it. The higher your level the less material you need. If you are going to do something similar I suggest maybe a nice original way of doing it that feels more RP'ish. Not sure how though :p

Yeah People do like being rewarded for leveling. Maybe add abilities? I would suggest an ability for each individual weapon. For instance Wood, Stone, Gold, Iron and Diamond (Sword and Axes and bows too) would have each their own ability and accessible via the level it's obtained (or maybe a bit higher?) For example Stone Axe could cause a critical hit or Wood Swords cause bleeding. A lot of work to do though. It'd be amazing, though :D

As to activation, McMMO has you right click and then left-click within a few seconds to activate. Perhaps you can simply make it activate while holding sneak and right clicking, just to be original and not spam the hell out of people like mcmmo does.
    God speed my child!

31. Offline

ben1996123

Awesome, but just one request: would it be possible to make it so that you can't earn experience from blocks you place yourself, because I can just keep placing and mining the same block of iron ore and getting points.