[MECH] LightSwitch v0.1 - Add global light switches to your server [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by BR_, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Offline

BR_

LightSwitch - Add global light switches to your server​
    Version: 0.1​

[​IMG]

When you plonk a lever on a diamond block, you get to control the time!

Features:
    • Flip one switch, all others flip too
    • Flip to dusk and dawn
    Download LightSwitch
    Source Code

Todo:
    • Levers don't save - when you restart the server, they'll be out of sync until you hit each one
    • Levers don't automatically flip when the day naturally (or unnaturally, by means of a different plugin) turns to night or vice versa
    Changelog:
    • Version 0.1
      First release

Date: June 4, 2011
      CraftBukkit Versions: 860, 928, 935, 953, 1000, 1060
      Minecraft Versions: 1.6.6, 1.7.3

2. Offline

lrim96

pretty cool!

3. Offline

BR_

4. Offline

Grrrr159

Can you implement Permissions into this?

5. Offline

BR_

For creating or for flipping? I figured that because you need 9 diamonds to make a switch you'd have to be a regular on the server to create one. Also, if you had one, you'd probably keep it under lock and key, both because you probably wouldn't want to share the power and because you wouldn't want anyone to steal your diemundz.

6. Offline

Grrrr159

I was thinking along the lines of it being protected after it was created. (and only people with a permissions node could destroy it)

7. Offline

BR_

Ah yes... I was thinking you could use WorldGuard or something, but this is better I think.
    The people who can break them would be the person who placed them and the people who have the node...
    I like it :) It means that people will be a little more lax about guarding it though... maybe a config option!