[MECH] MrFixit Continued v1.0 - Repair Tools and Armor [1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by InsideRobsHead, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Offline

InsideRobsHead

Plugin: MrFixIt Continued
    Version: 1.0

Original Post: [MrFixIt V1.0]

This plugin is a continuation of the great work that MSC did with MrFixIt. Thanks again MSC for this plugin.

This plugin will allow you to repair tools and armor in the crafting grid. You can configure (in the config.yml file) what materials are required to each specific item.

[​IMG]
    Image from MSC

Download: [ <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

The configuration file is located in plugins/mrFixitContinued/config.yml

I have added shears and bow to the plugin right now. I am working on making it save enchants and I have a couple more ideas as well. But for now, its basically MrFixit with Bows and Shears added.

Any questions, problems, or issues, please let me know.

Again, giving props to MSC for this plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  2. Offline

in0de

Good to have you back, genius!
    I just can't wait for the next update.

3. Offline

InsideRobsHead

Just to clarify, since you said "genius", that I am not the "genius" that came up with the idea of MrFixit. I just noticed that MSC was offline for a very long time. So I assume that he abandoned his plugin. I am picking up where they left off. If anyone has any comments or something they would like to see introduced into MrFixit Continued, please let me know here or via PM.

4. Offline

columb

Nice one, happy to see this updated.
    Chain armour update?

5. Offline

thepig

Just for everyone to know, it does work for the 1.1.
    Chain armor does work, it's just not added to the config.
    For the config, add under the:
    Helmets section: chainmailhelmet: id#
    Chestplates section: chainmailchestplate: id#
    And so on
    InsideRobsHead you might wanna update to the recommended build so you can get the post appproved

6. InsideRobsHead
    Please update to the latest RB and put a changelog at the bottom of the original post

7. Offline

ioxon

Thank you for picking this up for us! Would it be possible to add the ability to repair enchanted weapons/armor without losing the enchantment? I'd be glad to help with this myself if I could.

8. Offline

Royalgamer06

Update for RB 1.2.3 please! Love your plugin! Thanks!!

9. Offline

Jozeth

10. Offline

dudewth

Any chance of an update for 1.2.3? Thanks in advance.

11. Offline

Noxturno

1.2 please!

12. Offline

cnaude

A few players on my server requested this. You can try my version until the official one is updated.

13. Offline

Wrsaith

If there is anyone that would like to contact me via skype with some help on the java, I'd like to get this updated. Theres a few things I can't get to work right.