Inactive [MECH] oreRespawn 0.7 - Automatic Ore Respawn [1.1-R3]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by SvenBrnn, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Offline

SvenBrnn

2. Offline

Aaron H

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem... But I've set a max distance of 5 from the seed ore and when it's broken it can spawn ANYWHERE on the Y plane... I've seen it shift by up to 60 from my seed ore location...

Otherwise, this is AWESOME!

3. Offline

thepackett

you should do something like this, except for trees :D
    you could have a ever expanding forest where saplings will spawn at a configurable distance from a wood block (or maybe leaf block) and will only be placed on dirt or grass.
    that would be epic :D

4. Offline

SvenBrnn

I already fixed the bug that coal and other ore could spawn in trees on version 0.4.

MFG Sven

PS: I will try to make my next version soon but i dont have a lot of time atm because of projekts at work. sorry for that

5. Offline

thepackett

Well, whenever you have time or feel like developing something new then it's an idea for you :p

6. Offline

SvenBrnn

I added thees Function to my Next version. I will release it when i was able to test all on a MC 1.5 Server (my server still runs on mc 1.4)

Thats normal. The max Distance is only for X and Z. The Y is Randomly from 0 to the Max spawning Hight of the Spetific ore. Maybe i will change this or add an option to change it later.

7. Offline

SvenBrnn

Released version 0.5. You can disable oreRespawning for spezific ores now.

ATTANTION: Version 0.5 has a new Config. You will have to reconfigure your plugin.

8. Offline

Thomson

the download link does not work

9. Offline

SvenBrnn

Dont know why this happens. I changed the Filename and now its works again.

MFG SvenBrnn

10. Offline

Brandon Egnell

ok im having an issue. The /ores is working and everything is fine BUT none of the ores are spawning. I have setup to TRUE for everything and set respawn to 2 seconds but it wont do anything and /ores spawnnow dosent do anything

11. Offline

SvenBrnn

What bukkit version are you using?

12. Offline

Brandon Egnell

99.99% shure im using CraftBukkit Build 740

13. Offline

SvenBrnn

Look at your server
    15:26:19 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-706-gf53e007-b740jnks (MC: 1.5_02)

If it is b740. Do you get any error messages?
    And if not pls post your config.

14. Offline

Brandon Egnell

Yes its 740 and all it says is ORES RESPAWNING NOW! and nopthing happens and nothing in the consel ether

15. Offline

SvenBrnn

What does the Console Say and how is Your config looking like?

16. Offline

Brandon Egnell

Console says nothing

And this is my CONFIG
    Code:
    config:
        configVersion: '0.5'
        world:
            world:
                enabled: 'true'

coal:
                    maxDistance: '10'
                    respawnDelayInSec: '2'

redstone:

diamond:

gold:

lapis:

iron:

world:
        enabled: 'true'

17. Offline

SvenBrnn

hm... maybe there is to much light to respawn the ore. You should try a bigger radius.

18. Offline

Brandon Egnell

here connect to me and see if you can help

19. Offline

SvenBrnn

I cant help you with Connecting to your Server.
    I cant see any Logs of the Console ingame or do smthing else.

But just a question. Are you trying to to mine the Ore you set befor?
    If yes then it cant work. The Plugin is Blacklisting Ores set by Players.

20. Offline

Brandon Egnell

but still i went to mine ores in a cave. set ores to respawn. and still they dont respawn. I can pass you my server with everything and you can see for yourself. If youd like.

21. Offline

MrZoraman

I accidentally deleted all of the ores on my map (AntiXray). I am using this plugin to regenerate all of the ore on my map. Will this work? I've had this plugin running and no ores have showed up (I am using a mod to view all of the ores on the map).

22. Offline

SvenBrnn

It will not Regenerate ore. It will just regenerate ore when ore is mined. If you have no ore mined there will nothing Respawn.
    The Plugin will say you in serverconsole when ore is Respawnt. Attantion: Ore Placed by Players will not respawn.

EDIT: If you want some ore spawned you could add some "ores mined" into the sqllite DB. This should work.

23. Offline

Vorna

This is exactly what we have been looking for. .. well close. I am trying to turn my server into a game similar to Runescape. < lol

I use world guard to keep players from destroying the ground in most areas. I want to set a small section of coal or iron and make monsters spawn around the ore like rune scape. So you fight and mine ore and later it respawns.

But I want the ore to spawn exactly where it was mined. not a radius. kind of like world edit.. where you select the block and just edit that block. *Adds that block to a log or something and has its own respawn and cords.

You udnerstand? So I can have some coal mines on top of ground, that respawn in the same spots. same as with iron and gold in harder sections where ill have monsters spawn. Once I can respawn ore in the same spot, we are good to go.

Runecraft! :eek:

24. Offline

SvenBrnn

I can look to include this. But today its bad. I had to Repair my PC and i am not finished @all.

25. Offline

MartN

Will this Plugin update for MC 1.6?
    Really nice Plugin :)

26. Offline

SvenBrnn

When 1.6 works propertly at my server i will update my plugin too.

Greetings Sven

27. Offline

Black_Jack

Is it able to respawn ores around all world? Or just a big area. This should be useful for me. Thanks!

28. Offline

SvenBrnn

• orerespawn.respawn [/ores spawnnow] - Respawns all Quied Ore
    Isnt this what you need?

29. Offline

guppy488

Is it possible to self set the Area of the specific ores you want to make it respawn by adding the area number of it?
    maybe you should also set only players stated in the "config" file can place ores and it will be saved to the plugin and when anyone(including myself) mines it, it respawns.

30. Offline

SvenBrnn

I will try to add some more functions when i have Time.
    I will look over the Plugin for MC1.6 the next days.

31. Offline

MartN

i dont know why, but it works now perfectly with 818 :)

//edit: ah okay, when nether is active it cames to a error.