[MECH] PlgNoHealth v5.0 - disable health [1.4]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Plague, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Offline

Plague

PlgNoHealth - Plugin to disable health for players
    Version: v5.0

This plugin makes players invulnerable. As it cancels the event altogether, you will not even move when hit or "jump" when fall from a big height.
    I know there already are some plugins for god mode and some of them do have the "no hit" feature. I made this plugin before this was possible and just tried it and it works, so why not release it.
    You can also disable this or set it for OPs only using /nohealth command.

As in all my plugins, you can now edit the name of the command in plugin.yml.

Download(source inside)

[​IMG]

Changelog:

Version 5.0
    • updated to new bukkit API
    Version 4.1
    • Craftbukkit 600 compatibility
    Older changes (open)

Version 4.0
    • uses onCommand now, compatible with CB 454+
    • you can edit the command name in plugin.yml ("aliases:" line)
    Version 3.0
    • Minecraft 1.3 and new craftbukkit
    Version 2.0
    • added /nohealth <on|off|ops> command
    • only OPs can use /nohealth
    • enabled by default (after plugin loaded)
    Version 1.0
    • Initial release

2. Offline

sicksurfer123

any way to have this so just ops are invincible??? I want normal people to have health

3. Offline

Plague

Okay then, link added.

4. Offline

Joe Edward

is there any way to turn it on and off say im building at giant heights and don't want to die
    anyway I love all your other plugins I use them all :)

5. Offline

Plague

That was a pretty nice idea man :)
    Added command to change behavior.

6. Offline

anujgamer343

Hey Plague, nice plugin but a few errors. I cant edit "/nohealth" because I am not OP. Instead I am an Admin.........

something wrong with that. Admins cant access that.

7. Offline

Taco

Add your name to ops.txt. It's one name per line.

8. Offline

Plague

Umm minecraft has no admins, just ops in ops.txt, you must use some other group system or something, but adding your name to the ops.txt must (well 99%) work.

9. Offline

anujgamer343

Cool, it worked. TY

10. Offline

Evil_Kitten

I think an update of Craftbukkit has broken this plugin.

11. Offline

Plague

I'm waiting for the new craftbukkit released here:
    http://ci.bukkit.org/job/recommended-CraftBukkit/
    in the recommended builds. Current "9" version uses old numbering, so I hoped to use the next "4xx" one not to make any confusion.
    If you truly have to update the craftbukkit, I could make a special version for that, but it would really be better to wait for the next recommended version.
    --- merged: Feb 23, 2011 7:12 PM ---
    Updated for 1.3 compatible craftbukkit, yaay :)

12. Offline

Saturisk

So for this, did you just do if(/nohealth on){ let everyone use it}, if(/nohealth off) let no one use it, if(/nohealth op){ only op's can use this}?

13. Offline

Plague

Well it's done more neatly and on by default, read the source code, it's included. Basically it functions like you said.

14. Offline

Saturisk

Alrighty
    --- merged: Feb 27, 2011 12:00 AM ---
    why are some of the code pieces in comments?

15. Offline

Plague

... moved to PM conversation
    --- merged: Feb 27, 2011 3:59 PM ---
    Update, compatible with 454+, you can rename /nohealth to anything you want.

16. Offline

xelfarcherdv

how about multiworld support? for instance, on one world, i want to be invincible, but on another, i dont want to be

17. Offline

Plague

I'm trying to make my plugins simple. Maybe when there's persistence of data in bukkit and if it is done well.

18. Offline

Xgkkp

Thanks for this, incredibly useful. It's nice to have something simple that doesn't add a thousand things.

19. Offline

Peacemaker957

Permission support maybe?

20. Offline

Plague

No, not even maybe.

mughi likes this.
  21. Offline

iTz CHEEZ3

Maybe you could make a plugin, or edit this plugin that makes your health not regen? I know this is "God Mod" But there are ALOT of people that play on Peaceful, but still don't want their health to regen, so they have to still kill pigs, farm, and make cakes!

22. Offline

Plague

It's a completely different approach to make regeneration stop. I do not actually do anythign to health, I jsut stop everything from hitting you.

23. Offline

Benie

Updated to CB Build 571. Plugin nolonger working. Getting this;
    Code:
    00:02:30 [SEVERE] ENTITY_DAMAGED loading PlgNoHealth v4.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ENTITY_DAMAGED
            at cz.Plague.bukkit.PlgNoHealth.PlgNoHealth.onEnable(PlgNoHealth.java:30
    )
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:118)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:453)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:217)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:92)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:70)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:203)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:190)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:130)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:245)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Using PlgNoHealth 4.0, as it shows in the error message.

24. Offline

Plague

Of course since this plugin is for the recommended build 556. I will update it for the next recommended build when it comes.

Updated to CB600, old version here.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  25. Offline

Chipmunk9998

Hey, I was wondering if you would be able to make it permissions compatible? I wanted to make a group that couldn't lose health, so maybe make it so that users that don't have plgnohealth.health would not lose health? I was thinking this way because on my server admins have all commands, and I don't want admins to not be able to lose health.

Just a suggestion.

26. Offline

Plague

No, never

27. Offline

thegamekid1996

how can i let this be turned off by default? and that only ops can turn it on?
    voudl you please help me with that?

28. Offline

Plague

You can't.

29. Offline

Nitnelave

Wouldn't you even consider making, like a config file? or something we can modify in the jar to change the default settings? I don't want to have to type nohealth ops every time I reload the plugin. But thank you anyway.

30. Offline

Plague

Making config file has no real use for me and I had to test it and so on, no time for that.