Inactive [MECH] PvPTime 0.1.3 - Choose what ingame hours you want PvP enabled [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Erbros, May 12, 2011.

1. Offline

Erbros

PvPTime - The PvPTime plugin:

Now using BukkitDev for new releases, tickets and support!

Version: v0.1.3

Lets you choose what ingame hours you want PvP enabled. Perhaps you want to give the players yet another reason to keep indoors during the night?

Features:
    • Configurable hours when PvP is enabled or disabled.
    • Can broadcast PvP time on/off.
    • Custom colors and message in broadcast.
    • Nice yaml design in config.yml
    • Can update your server config to enable PVP if you want it to.
    Extra info:
    This plugin requires that pvp=on in server.properties, and that no other plugin is disabling pvp. I have set this to priority low, so pretty much all other plugins can override this one if they want. The good thing about that is that you can have towns or regions where pvp always is disabled, and wilderness where it's enabled parts of the time.

Permissions:
    If you want anybody to be able to deal damage even during daytime, let them have this permission:
    - pvptime.override
    PS: This must be enabled in the plugins config.yml too!

Download:
    The PvPTime Plugin

Old releases:
    Source Code (this is my second project in java, which tells you that I am no expert yet. Any advice is very welcome :) )

Changelog:
    Version 0.1.3
    • Able to give players override permissions that let them deal damage even during daytime.
    • Checks for commands to see if the time is changed.
    Version 0.1.2
    • Updated for 928 - Checked for correct world in OnEnable() rather than in OnLoad().
    • Option in config to change server pvp settings for the world specified.
    Version 0.1.1
    • Removed debugging message.
    Version 0.1
    • Released the plugin.

joby890, Xaostica and kahlilnc like this.
  2. Offline

spunkiie

Damn, this is fuckin' awesome.

TY

3. Offline

Erbros

Thank you :)

4. Offline

xplosion545

5. Offline

Erbros

Thank you :)

6. Offline

cRoss

awesome plugin
    keep up the great work

7. Offline

noeat

THIS is what i wanted! nice work good job

8. Offline

eRko16

Good plugin but.... it doesn't work with changing time.... :/

Pvp is turning off/on but broadcast doesn't work when i change time... to 950 or 12850 and wait for 1000 or 13000 ect....

9. Offline

fangfang113

Yea me too. I use General to change the cycle like you know /time day but it doesn't change the PVP broadcast.

10. Offline

Pheenixm

Try making it so there's an option for which groups ALWAYS have PvP, like Admins and Mods.

11. Offline

Drithyl

Suggestions!

I still didn't try it because I would really like to be able to select the hours in a real day in which the PVP is on (like, from 10pm to 10 am), or even select a particular day of the week in which pvp will be on. I don't know if this is possible, but it would really, REALLY enhance this plugin! ^^

12. Offline

Bonkerz

i'll get this when the suggestion before me was released.

13. Offline

kahlilnc

Me likey.

14. Offline

Drithyl

Erbros? Could you tell me if you're going to keep updating the plugin, and if so, if you could include my suggestion?

15. Offline

jodygsmith

I agree with Drithyl - it would be very helpful to enable PvP during certain real-world hours and days. That way, people on my server would know when to build and when to fight each day. Thank you for creating this very-useful plugin - keep up the good work!

16. Offline

Erbros

Sorry all, didn't get the notices! :)

I will look into that! Thank you :)

I will not promise anything, but I will look into adding this. Thank you for the suggestion :)

Drithyl likes this.
  17. Offline

Drithyl

Thanks! I hope you can find a way to do it. Manually turning pvp on and off at certain days or hours is kind of tiresome =D

18. Seems like a great plugin!

19. Offline

algiuxas

I'll take it! But broadcasting on time change and maybe permission to bypass pvp blocking would be really great!

20. Offline

Hitman4Hire

Just what I needed, is it 860 compatible?

21. Offline

VeryInsane

I was using it recently and not it doesn't seem to work (I've added some plugins, one may be conflicting). Here's the following plugins I have:

[​IMG]

22. Offline

algiuxas

Confirm plugin is broken at RB 928. No broadcasts, no errors, no limits for pvp.

23. Offline

spunkiie

@Erbros

Will we have an update for #928 ?

24. could u let me know when working plugin for 928 comes?
    id love to get this

25. Offline

Erbros

VeryInsane likes this.
  26. Thank you!
    Does this work btw with ExtendDay plugin? :D
    my normal day is 50 days length :D

27. Offline

Erbros

Permission to buypass pvp should be easy, and I can do it straight away. Broadcasting on time change is more difficult (as I don't know if there is any listeners I can use), but I can see what I can do.

That depends on how it extends the day, but probably yes.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
  28. works with extendDay, it just tells multiple times the message "pvp on" and "pvp off" :D

29. Offline

Erbros

Added :)

30. Offline

algiuxas

Awesome! Thank you for the update!