Minecraft Hunter Mode! Crysis 3 Hunter Mode inspired

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by deleted_90732069, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: HunterCraft

What I want: What we need is a plugin that would make Minecraft like the Crysis 3 Hunter Mode. Of you don't know what Hunter mode is in Crysis here are 2 videos that explain it.

In my opinion it would be very fun. Now we already have servers and such that can host this.

After each game the server will restart. When a player joins they will be in a waiting room which in there it could have whatever the server owners want. Their would be a 2 minute waiting. Then the games would automatically start.

- All Cell Troopers killed re-spawn as Hunters

- Hunters cloaking ability(invisible)

- There is a 10 minute time limit

- Cell troopers have to get to an point where they will be taken to saftey(so need 2 spawns that 1 will spawn the troopers and then another area or region were once they make it their they win the game and the server will reset)

- Hunters are much stronger, quicker & able to jump higher(We would need kits for each. So say hunter gets stone sword, bow)

-Bows need to do more damage(if they can) So like /class engineer would give a bow that can shoot say 3 arrows and /class sniper would do more damage.

- Need some sort of grenade so say an ender pear when it is thrown if it hits within a 15 block radius of a hunter then it will either turn of their invisibility for a certain amount of time or make particles appear out of them.

- Cell are less equip't they aren't as advanced.(get less things)

Ideas for commands: commands to start the game and stuff and like spectator

Ideas for permissions: not sure

When I'd like it by: As soon a possible

If anybody is interested in making this plugin we greatly appreciate your help and time.
    -Alexville Team

Anyone

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
    samfreeman05 likes this.
  2. Offline

Woobie

Deleting and reposting a bump doesnt make thread go up, I believe.
    If it does, stop it.

MrBluebear3 likes this.
  3. No.
    Ok.

4. Offline

Woobie

TnT
    md_5
    -
    Reposting bumps.

5. Offline

md_5

I suggest that if you want this thread to continue to exist you do.

6. Sorry we just really need this plugin. :/

I think this would be cool. I talked to my friends and they said they would play it to. I hope you get someone to make it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
  7. Anybody? Interested

8. why would you make it now? Just wait until the 1.4 bukkit comes out.

9. The command blocks will not do everything.

10. No heres what i mean so 1.4 bukkit version is about to come out, so why can't you wait until the bukkit 1.4 and then a dev can make it for you?

11. O. lol Im just trying to find someone who is willing to make it for us. IVe spoke to many people ans they all say they would play this. I guess im going to have to put a list of supporters together.

Could you add me on skype? If so my skype is MineCraftBuilderhd

We thank you so much. On the server you will get all perms and custom rank also a private section on our website.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2018
  12. Offline

inventorman101

Hmm I might be able to arrange something for you. Ill start making it as soon as 1.4 CraftBukkit comes out. How does that sound?

13. Offline

inventorman101

Also this might take awhile to make so don't expect it to be made in a week.

Ya actually I saw CaptainSparklez do a video called GhostCraft look it up. It is just like what you are looking for! It might already be made but if not I will gladly make it!

14. I know. But we thatnk you very much for helping. Add me and I can tell you more of the features. I wanted to hold some off.

15. Offline

inventorman101

You are so welcome!

What is your server called?

16. The server name would be HunterCraft but our website is www.alexville.com and our minecraft site is Minecraft.alexville.com but we are currently working on a new theme for the release. Here is a glimps of the new site: http://gyazo.com/85ed776cd60e18e698a7118dd0312c6a

Also add me on skype minecraftbuilderhd

17. Offline

inventorman101

Lets start a conversation I need to ask you some things

Also I can make you guys a website too

18. Ok. Start it please im new to the bukkit website(in the layout and how you do that sort of stuff) Ik so much about plugins im not a noob

19. Offline

inventorman101

that is ok I started it so ya check your inbox

20. Offline

fireblast709

21. Offline

quentin464

u could use the snow ball shooter plugin...

22. Offline

orsay

A simmilar plugin was created by me some months ago, you can play(test) it on mc.good-craft.de
    Mabe i send the plugin to you, if you are interested add me on skype: alfdef1