Minigame server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheGrateGamester, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi i'm gamester and just released a brand new server. I want to make it like for a player cna do /server and get lists of servers. I want a player to d /server (NAME) and get tp'ed there. I use multiverse-core atm for separate worlds. I don't understand how to set it uo or if there is a plugin for it. Pleas leave a comment or message me on skype MeMow(TGBM).

2. Offline

Asissle

that is bungeecord not multiverse.. got to spigot forums and look for bungee install on forums.. take note in needing to purchase/run a whole server for just bungee and not for minecraft

3. Offline

LHammonds

I think I understand your situation. You have a game server you like to play on and they use /server {name} (which means they are using BungeeCord linking multiple separate servers).

So you created a server, used multiverse and created various worlds and now want people to warp to those worlds using the same command. Am I getting this right?

If you want to replicate this "feel" without bungeecord, you can certainly do this.

If you use Essentials, you can create warps to those worlds. Give them names you want showing up in the /server listing. Then make sure the default permission group has access to each of those warps. Now create an alias for /warp to be called /server and you are done. ;)

Bukkit alias might not work since it cannot handle parameters so you might need to install BetterAliases for that.

LHammonds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.