Mirroring GroupManager

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by strechcougar05, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

strechcougar05

Hello. I am currently running a prison server and was wondering if anyone could help me mirror groupmanager. My main world is OPPrison and the other worlds to go with it are Plots and Free. I am not sure how to make it so that Free and Plots have the same groups and users as OPPrison. Another thing is that I use prison rank up. So when someone ranks up say in OPPrison it only adds them to that rank in OPPrison but not Plots and Free, so I was wondering if someone could help so that when someone ranks up or they get added into a new group, it does it in all world. Any help would be amazing, thanks in advance. Here is my config of groupmanager:

settings:
    config:
    # With this enabled anyone set as op has full permissions when managing GroupManager
    # The user will be able to promote players to the same group or even above.
    opOverrides: true

# Default setting for 'mantogglevalidate'
    # true will cause GroupManager to attempt name matching by default.
    validate_toggle: true
    # ************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    # *** NOTE: Having this feature enabled can allow improper use of Command Blocks which may lead to undesireable permission changes. You have been warned! ***
    # ************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    allow_commandblocks: false

data:
    save:
    # How often GroupManager will save it's data back to groups.yml and users.yml
    minutes: 10
    # Number of hours to retain backups (plugins/GroupManager/backup)
    hours: 24

logging:
    # Level of detail GroupManager will use when logging.
    # Acceptable entries are - ALL,CONFIG,FINE,FINER,FINEST,INFO,OFF,SEVERE,WARNING
    level: INFO

mirrors:
    # Worlds listed here have their settings mirrored in their children.
    # The first element 'world' is the main worlds name, and is the parent world.
    # subsequent elements 'world_nether' and 'world_the_end' are worlds which will use
    # the same user/groups files as the parent.
    # the element '' specifies all worlds that aren't listed, and automatically mirrors them to it's parent.
    # Each child world can be configured to mirror the 'groups', 'users' or both files from its parent.
    world:
    world:
    - users
    - groups
    opprison:
    - users
    - groups
    Free:
    - users
    - groups
    Plots:
    - users
    - groups
    # world2: (World2 would have it's own set of user and groups files)
    # world3:
    # - users (World3 would use the users.yml from world2, but it's own groups.yml)
    # world4:
    # - groups (World4 would use the groups.yml from world2, but it's own users.yml)
    # world5:
    # - world6 (this would cause world6 to mirror both files from world5)

Please let me know what I need to add/remove or fix

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  2. Offline

JaguarJo

mirrors:
    # Worlds listed here have their settings mirrored in their children.
    # The first element 'world' is the main worlds name, and is the parent world.
    # subsequent elements 'world_nether' and 'world_the_end' are worlds which will use
    # the same user/groups files as the parent.
    # the element '' specifies all worlds that aren't listed, and automatically mirrors them to it's parent.
    # Each child world can be configured to mirror the 'groups', 'users' or both files from its parent.
    world: <- This line is where it should say the name of your main world OPPrison. Make sure you match the capitalization.
    world: <- This, all the way down to...
    - users <-
    - groups <-
    opprison: <-
    - users <-
    - groups <- this can be removed, unless you have another world just named 'world' and another 'opprison'.
    Free: <- This section is good, keep this.
    - users <-
    - groups <-
    Plots: <- Keep this too.
    - users <-
    - groups <-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.