[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

RustyDagger

Going to be setting my server up with this soon yay :D

But im still confused about how the Html buttons work on my site :/

Does it take them to the buycraft store on my subdomain when they click it? so that they can finish or some thing?

3. I believe it adds the package to their basket with the HTML buttons.

4. Yes that is correct (cc RustyDagger)

5. Would be epic if you could add a simple way to receive the most recent donator and donators.

lmc

6. Offline

RustyDagger

I have a request.

I would like to see the way the category's are done changed as it is it feels a bit disjointed sitting up on the top black bar. I think it would be better to be on the actual page on the left of the packages in a menu like you used for the payment types. I think that would connect it to the page better and allow unlimited category's down the side of the page with out putting them into a drop down menu.

7. Offline

TheChinski

Heya, just got premium and it's highly enjoyable :)

But one suggestion, where it has the recent purchases, would it be possible to add in what package they bought and how much it cost?

Thankyou :->

8. Offline

john83845

Hi,
    Would it be possible so that you could set like requirements for buying a package?
    like say i have packages a,b,c. Package A costs $10 and package B costs $50
    and package C is an upgrade for A to be and costs $40. what is to stop the person from just buying the upgrade and getting rank C for $10 cheaper? So what i am gettingat is that you would be able to set a requirement for buying package C, to be that you have already bought package A.

Thanks in advance

9. Offline

MindlessKyle

I second this. A way to reorder packages would be awesome. :)

10. Offline

swift_y

How's the combined total donation per player thing coming?

11. Offline

helptowncraft

I want my online webstore to be: store.puremine.com and not puremine.buycraft.com
    It says "Create a CNAME record and point it to your webstore subdomain on the left." But I dont know how to do that.. I created the subdomain store.buycraft.com
    where do I go from here?

12. Offline

swift_y

Go to your DNS Zone Editor and add a CNAME record to point your subdomain to your BuyCraft address. You actually don't even need to create a 'subdomain' in your contol panel.

13. Offline

Devils_Cool

Could you guys add Dwolla as a payment option?

Erbros and jorisk322 like this.
  14. I'm sure you're flooded with suggestions but one more concerning the new feature of having more than one server per store.
    If it would be possible to display specific package categories as a tab . That way you can name categories after the server name and keep all the packages specific for that server accessible and avoid confusion for a user buying for the wrong server.
    lmc

15. We wont be adding this as you can already create categories, for example a "PVP server" category and a "Creative server" category. Then assign each package to the categories you want. Get my drift?

16. Offline

chopstick121

is not working for me i connected my paypal to buycraft with the HTp-8 thing and the IPN and when ppl donate it said failed to transhfer

17. Please click "More info" on the payments overview and see what the detailed reason for failure is on the left.

18. Hey will ever do a newsletter informing people by email if there is a new feature/ update?

HmmmQuestionMark likes this.
  19. Would help distinguish between which packages are for which server if you're running more than one. Also that nav bar has some extra unused monitor real estate. Maybe there's a better alternative but ruling out people let's say purchasing an unban on one server with the intentions of getting the unban package for the other server. I would then suggest a prefix / tag on the package when the user navigates to /category/view/# that displays whatever the user specified as the name for it's respective server

jonneystechcheck You could sub to the plugins dev.bukkit.org page and be e-mailed the change log in the mean time

20. Offline

itsatacoshop247

Can we get an option to run commands on multiple servers for a package? I'd like to be able give people items on both my servers at once for example for one payment, rather than having to manually do it still.

So each command would have a drop-down list of which server it should be run on :D

HmmmQuestionMark likes this.
  21. Offline

Boogieramon

Can you add the feature to where the server owner can create discount codes and when someone gets a discount code and validates it before buying the packages, it will take like 10% off depending on what the server owner set the discount amount to be?

22. Offline

chopstick121

You have not had any payments recently, future payments from your customers will be listed here
    it doesnt said anything in the buycraft just the person donate said failed to transfer and how can i check if i connect buycraft to paypal currantt?

23. Offline

tango113

Being able for the users setting the price, and then the console input is changed accordingly would be pretty cool, so I put in lets say a dollar, and the console output would be "give {player} 264 10" or if i put in 10 cents, it would put in "give {player} 264 1"

24. Offline

Ablac

The ability to force the website to send a test package to a user would be nice :) I'm still experimenting with the site maybe there is a way but trying to purchase a package that's 0.00 doesn't go through.

25. Offline

JukkaTibbs

Will this be avaiable for the 1.3 Minecraft release version?

Has anyone encountered a problem with a successful ./buycraft secret <->, I would then go to type in the ./buycraft, to make sure the plugin is responding, from the installation instructions. They get an red error code to tell them to read the README.txt.
    I'm getting this error and just wondering if anyone had it before.
    Otherwise I'm gonna just wait the day out until 1.3 before trying again.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
  26. Click "Add payment" on the payments overview page.

Yes, of course :)

27. Offline

jarred122345

Um i need help cause in spoutcraft, i have ur plugin but none of us are able to click the link therefore its hard to donate. And to prevent some hacked clients, u cant use regular minecraft on my server so what should i do?

28. Offline

tatelax

Something is wrong with the CSS on your website, its pure HTML. I saw some other people having this issue as well.

29. Offline

jarred122345

ok THanks you anonamys person

30. Offline

Mastergalen

Well, the knowledge base does not provide voting abilities, and having this single forum thread for all the suggestions doesn't keep things very organised.

31. Something you should bring up with the Spout Dev team. I use spoutcraft and the only URLs that work in the chat are ones that are written as ' www.google.com' Whereas 'http://google.com + http://www.google.com' do not work.

or maybe Buycraft could hook spout to remove the protocol from the URL :p