[MISC] CisusCraft v4.0 - EASY Global Permissions, Chat Channels, Functions and More [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by cisus, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Offline

cisus

CisusCraft - created by cisus
    Version: v4.0

This plugin has MANY features, I'm sure many people in Bukkit will be interested in the easy global permissions system.

Other features include: Saved per-player chat channels with near complete IRC-like functionality, player and channel name color customization, MANY functions for use on blocks to make your MC Server much more alive(spawnblocks, doors, portals, keys, locking and unlock plots of land, executing other plugin commands + MORE)

+ Many More Admin Commands

Permissions, Groups works as follows:
    • The first time you start CisusCraft you will receive a notice explaining how to set yourself up as administrator.
    • Administrators are capable of using '/<any command name> NEW_GROUP <new_required_user_group>' (This will work with any command whether it's from a separately loaded plugin or not).
    • Once the aforementioned is completed and you are added under admin group 'cisus' or greater, you are capable of setting other player's groups in-game by modifying a player's player variables.
    • All user groups are compared lexicographically; what does this mean? It's essentially alphabetical order(actually compared unicode values).
    • Any user in a group which compares to a value greater than or equal to the required command's group is able to use the command.
    • For example: If I am added as the default administrator level(can be changed in properties) 'cisus' and the command requires user level 'banana' I can use the command; however, if it requires the user group 'dog' I can not use it because 'dog' >= 'cisus'.
    • Because it is unicode value based CAPS are considered to be of a smaller user level than lower-case; therefore: 'cisus' > 'ZEBRA', but 'zebra' > 'cisus'.
    Players:

• Just like Functions and Advanced Blocks, players have variables on them which can be modified by admins with commands or with block activated functions.
    • If you are an admin type '/p' for some basic usage instructions.
    • You can view a player's info/variables by typing: '/p i player_name' (or '/p i player_name 0 20' to view first 20 variables instead of just 3)
    • You can set a player's variables by typing: '/p set player_name <variable_name> <new_value>'
    • e.g. '/p set NewPlayer group cisus'
    • OR(Unique to GROUP var ONLY): '/p group NewPlayer cisus'
    • Both of the above commands would set NewPlayer's current group level to 'cisus'; which is the default minimum group level for admin command(s) access.
    Functions:

• Type '/f' in-game for usage help.
    • '/f list' will give u a list of the different functions available.
    Advanced Blocks:
    • Type '/a' in-game for usage help.
    • Once you have created a function it will be automatically selected for you.
    • Alternatively select a function with '/f <name_I_gave_my_function>'
    • THEN, you can point at a block which you want to execute the action on left-click and type:
    • '/a 1 My function has been executed on Left-Click by %s!'
    • Alternatively you can add to right-click, with: '/a 2 Right-Click Function Executed, SIR!'
    • Anybody can use these block's functions by default; if you want them to be restricted you have to add a required key during function creation or set it on the function's variables after creation.
    • You can make any block with functions on it into a Pressure Button by modifying the advanced block's 'pb' variable, as follows:
    • Target the block you have applied your function(s) to and type: '/a set pb true' this will set it's Pressure Button mode to true, activating it's left and right-click functions every-time a player steps on it.
    WARNING/NOTICE: By default all worlds are protected from new users the first time they login, this can be changed by having an admin unlock the player with '/u 1000 PlayerName' to unlocked a cubed radius of 1000 blocks for PlayerName. ALTERNATIVELY: Issue '/disableprotection true' to allow players to place/destroy blocks anywhere on currently occupied world regardless of their unlock statuses.

Download CisusCraft v4.0
    Or visit: http://www.cisus.org/

Changelog: Version 4.0
    • Completely revised and re-written from the ground-up for Bukkit.
    • CisusCraft now uses a slightly different and much easier to use function creation system.
    • Adding a function to any Block now requires the function to be selected and functions are automatically selected at creation time.
    • All created functions can be searched through by index # and/or by name via '/f'
    • Select a function with '/f exact_function_name'; said function is then selected and available for re-creation, application or variable modifications.
    • Variables on any selected function or targeted block can be viewed with '/f i' or '/a i', respectively. Use '/f i 0 20' to view the first 20 variables.
    • All variables can be modified with '/f set <var_name> <new_value>' or '/a set <var_name> <new_value>'
    NOTICE TO SERVER ADMINS / INSTALLERS

I am willing to give you a few demonstrations of some of the features available in CisusCraft when I am online and available on my server @ mc.cisus.org. Otherwise, if you get on my server, PM me on here or #cisus on irc.rizon.net and I'm currently not busy I'll be happy to help teach you how to use and create functions on your server setup with CisusCraft v4.0 for Bukkit.

<3 All.

2. Offline

RazorFlint

Sweet, I'll try this tomorow....

3. Offline

jungalist81

im having issues with herochat, ima try this