[MISC][FUN] HungerArena D-1.4 - A plugin for the Hunger Games! [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by travja, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Offline

travja

techboy291 and Woobie like this.
  2. Offline

travja

Almost ready for V1.3.... Just need to code a bit more stuff...

3. Offline

travja

Hey guys, I have some new builds out... Just fixes and things, once I know everything works I will release a RB and update the writing.

4. Offline

travja

Hey, coming VERY close to a full 1.3 build... I know it's taken like 6 months.. I've been busy but I have lots of good stuff coming. It's just down to testing! Also, thanks for the great support guys! Feel free to email me or add me on Skype (travja4) to get the latest dev build!

5. Offline

travja

Hey guys, 1.3 is up, I am working on multiple arena functionality right now. If any of you want to test this before you fully put this on a server donations are always welcome, if I can get enough I will host a test server for everyone to play on!

6. Offline

travja

Got 1.4 builds for everyone to look at, just fly on over to BukkitDev!

7. Offline

travja

Hey guys, for those of you still interested in my HG style plugin, I've put up a new build on BukkitDev, this one has spawns with a tool and inventory storage! :D Feel free to stress test it and report any bugs here or on the BukkitDev tickets page.

8. Offline

travja

Chests now refill properly and you can take stuff out. After doing some extensive testing I was able to find and fix the bug. Dev-0.6 is the fixed one!