[MISC/INFO] Dynmap-Essentials v0.60 - Show Essentials Warps and Homes on Dynmap [1.4.7-1.5.2R1.0+]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Mike Primm, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Offline

Mike Primm

Version 0.50

Current Release
    Latest stable and unstable builds
    Source Code
    Wiki

Supported versions:
    Dynmap-Essentials provides a simple way to add visibility of warps and home points defined with Essentials. When enabled, warps are shown on Dynmap's web maps as labelled markers (defaulting to a portal icon and the label '[warp-name]', both of which are configurable). Also, when enabled, any player defined /home locations can be shown (defaulting to a house icon and the label 'player-name(home) (or 'player-name:home-id(home)' for non-default homes)', both of which are configurable). The plugin depends on the presence of both Dynmap and Essentials, and interacts directly with the Essentials API. Updates to /home and /warp definitions are automatically processed (on a settable period - default is once per 5 minutes (300 seconds)). By default, the plugin will be active after simply installing it (by unzipping the distribution into the plugins/ directory and restarting the server), with both warps and homes being displayed.

Visibility of warps and homes can be controlled with the 'visiblemarkers' and 'hiddenmarkers' settings for each layer. Adding anything to the 'visiblemarkers' list will restrict visibility to only those listed (a blank list implies full visibility). Anything in the 'hiddenmarkers' list is then used to further reduce the markers shown. All the markers on a given world can be shown (or hidden) by including 'world:<worldname>' in the respective list.

Homes can also be limited to only being show for currently online players, using the online-only setting for the 'homes' layer.

[​IMG]
    Configuration:
    After the first load, there will be a config.yml file in the plugins/Dynmap-Essentials directory. Details of the default configuration, and all the provided settings, can be found here

Change Log:
    • 0.60 - Update for Essentials v2.11.1 (release) - WILL NOT WORK WITH OLDER VERSIONS
    • 0.50 - Update for Essentials v2.11.1.6, MC v1.5.2; Use plugin default logger for logging
    • 0.40 - Handle /vanish visibility changes, update to latest Essentials (v2.9.6)
    • 0.30 - Add configuration reload support via /dynmap reload; add anonymous usage stats via mcstats.org
    • 0.14 - Update to CB 1.2.4-R1.0
    • 0.13 - Update to CB 1.1 event model (1.1-R5 READY), add 'hide-if-hidden' option: hide player on map if reported as hidden by Essentials
    • 0.12 - Fix replaceAll exception, update for Essentials v2.8.1
    • 0.11 - Add support for 'online-only' option - only show homes of online players; fix marker set ID (was same as Dynmap-CommandBook)
    • 0.10 - Initial Release

2. Offline

BorHblK

bah it take me a entire Week but i understand my problem, i was using version for MCPC+ (forge) wich installed in Mods, and this plugin installed in plugins,