MLG Water Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Nonliker1000, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nonliker1000

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: MLG

What I want: "MLG WATER" Alot of you probably don´t know what it is :D
    Basically what "mlg water" is, is that when you place a bukkit of water to save your self from taking fall damage.
    So what i want is, when you type /warp mlg you´ll get a water bukkit and get warped to the place you set it to (/setmlg).
    And when you placed your water bukkit successfully without dying, the water that you placed will go away and you will get teleported back to the place you set it to mlg. :)

Ideas for commands: /Set Mlg
    /Warp MLG

Ideas for permissions: mlg.set
    mlg.warp

When I'd like it by: asap :)

2. Offline

XgXXSnipz

3. You're an McPvPer righttt?

4. Offline

Nonliker1000

Yes :D

Awesome :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  5. Offline

KoolzSkillz

Nonliker1000
    Hey maybe the water gets placed in a random slot as well.
    I'll make this the 2nd I can get on my computer XD

6. Offline

XgXXSnipz

7. Offline

lolboy397

XgXXSnipz

Just because he suggested a idea doesn't mean he is making the plugin. This is a community so 2 or more people can work on the plugin if they wish.

8. Offline

XgXXSnipz

lolboy397 he said he is going to make it the second he gets on his computer... so yea, he is going to make it(most likely), and whats the point of 2 people making a plugin, it will basically waist time

9. Offline

lolboy397

XgXXSnipz

Where did he say he was going to make it? also it doesn't matter if it was a waste of time he/she still learned something from it. So its never a waste of time.

10. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

lolboy397 Right here:

11. Offline

lolboy397

timtower

Oh, soz mate completely blind haha. But still he can also make it if he wants tho.

12. Offline

XgXXSnipz

13. Offline

VG.Developments

XgXXSnipz your starting with this again...
    I say lets stay on topic ;)

14. Offline

XgXXSnipz

VG.Developments ACTUALLY, I was on my way of proving a point, he just never responded yet so please, dont say anything until you have full information

15. Offline

Nonliker1000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.