Mob Arena Addon - Better Stuff (Enchantments, bosses and spawns)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HerobrineLivesHere, Jan 18, 2013.

?

What do you think about these ideas?

1. Nice!

100.0%
  2. Meh...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hate them!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Mob Arena Addon - Better Stuff

What I want: I would love to have a addon to the plugin MobArena. This addon would make so you can have enchanted items in your class and have NPC:s as bosses. There is also some other ideas and all of the ideas is listen below by themsleves :)

Better Bosses: I would love to have a NPC as a boss but you can do it. So here is my idea. In the config in a arena you can find stuff to specials, waves, bosses e.t.c. On the boss one there should be something like "type". Let me give you a example: type: monster/npc Choose one of thoose. It should be monster on default. Under this there is a new thing called "npc-name". Like this: npc-name: (name) Here you put the name of the NPC that you want to have as a boss. Like Herobrine. :)

Enchantments: I would like to have enchantments to my classes. So let's make "Tank" have a enchanted iron sword. :)
    Default:
    Tank:
    items: iron_sword, potion:8229:2
    armor: 310,311,312,313
    With Enchanted Stuff:
    Tank:
    items: iron_sword:1:E_knockback_1, potion:8229:2
    armor: 310,311,312,313

iron_sword:1: means how many of it.
    E_knockback_1 | E = Enchantment | Knockback = The enchantment. Like infinite, punch e.t.c. | 1 = The level |

Random Player Spawns: Woudln't it be great with diffrent player spawns? Like people can spawn on diffrent places to make it harder. See the commands for the changed command. ;)

Specific Mob Spawn: I would like to have a nether arena but when I use ghasts they spawn in the ground. So I would like to have so you can set a spawn point for one mob. See the commands for this one too. ;)

Ideas for commands:
    /ma addplayerspawn (name) - Sets a player spawn. If you only use one they will only spawn there.
    /ma addspawn (name) (mob) - If you add a mob name in the end only that mob will spawn there.

Ideas for permissions: Not really any specific commands. :)

When I'd like it by: ASAP