--Mob Arena-- Post Your Arena Schematics

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by godgodgodgo, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

godgodgodgo

<font color="rgb(255, 0, 255)">ARENAS</font>

This thread is dedicated to Mob Arena.

Post .schematic files of your mob arenas to show off and allow people to download them.
    An easy way to get a .schematic of your mob arena is to use WorldEdit.

Please post ONLY arenas on this thread to make it easy for people to find them.
    I do encourage people to make their own arena but hopefully these might act as extra arenas or inspiration.

I recommend using <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Please only post the links to pictures so that they don't take up half the page.

All hail <font color="rgb(170, 0, 170)"><font color="rgb(16, 97, 179)">garbagemule</font></font> for making this awesome plugin!

Arena Screenshot
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Offline

columb

Oh
    Thanks you

3. Offline

garbagemule

Very nice idea for a thread :)

Here's the arena from the instructional video (slightly altered). It's very boring and very simple, and I sincerely hope people will build more interesting arenas. But alas, here it is :)

Arena Screenshot
    Schematic Download

4. Offline

Toni

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if I want to share it :S

AAwsomeKid and Spartakips like this.
  5. Offline

Jaker232

@Toni Sure, go ahead. That Colosseum is huge, I bet people want to use it. :)

6. Offline

Blackswordsman

I'll look into getting a schematic, as my arena floor has been expanded since I took those pictures. That would have to do with everyone on my server playing the Arena and only the Arena. Also, my Arena is two stories, one being underground. So I'll probably make two schematics, one for the top with the Lava and Water columns and one for the Arena itself.

7. Offline

sintri

Suppose there's a difference between an arena and a mob arena arena. Largely due to the fact that large arenas don't work because the aggro radius for mobs isn't really all that big. At any rate, nice colosseum.

8. Offline

godgodgodgo

Please only post the links to pictures not the actual picture ;)

9. Offline

Tuttu

Here are three pictures of the arena on my server.

First, a global view with the spectators place (The glass platform).
    http://www.retropixel.fr/~tuttu/Minecraft/Screens/MobArena1.png
    A second global view.
    http://www.retropixel.fr/~tuttu/Minecraft/Screens/MobArena2.png
    A third view with the little WIP lobby.
    http://www.retropixel.fr/~tuttu/Minecraft/Screens/MobArena3.png

I could eventualy give the schematics but it contains items from the FancyPack and trees from More Trees because I'm using ItemCraft on my server.
    I can't give the schematics because it also involved SuperSlopes blocks. A major part of the arena could disappear in the schematic. :(

10. Offline

godgodgodgo

Wow, that looks cool. Might have to make a similar one :D Is it not easy for people to camp though?

11. Offline

Flamers

I will post some of my WIP arena when Multiplay fix some of the bugs they are having on the FTP test machine :)

12. Offline

Tuttu

Indeed, there are a few camp points (Two or three). But when you are in, you can't fight if you are not an archer. And even an archer has not a infinity of arrows. So you need to go down and die ! :p

13. Offline

Flamers

14. Offline

godgodgodgo

I think the high points could do with more stairs around them. Otherwise the monsters will collect under them and won't get up. Easy for campers

Also soulsand and water can be fun

15. Offline

Flamers

I was going to add 4-5 spawn points on top of each high bit so its near impossible to stay there. Oh good point!

16. Offline

Robbo905

I've edited an arena I found on MCSchematics. The original can be found here but this is what I've done with it:

Battleground (open)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Control Room (open)

[​IMG]

Exterior (open)

[​IMG]

This can be found on my server if you want to take a look at it up close! 69.197.188.61
    We also have a proper setup for PVP matches and gladiator style battles - you might enjoy it!

nightwalker0 likes this.
  17. Offline

godgodgodgo

18. Offline

h0us3cat

19. Offline

SlightSarcasm

bump^^

20. Offline

Deathfromace

Seems this thread died a little but the idea of sharing arenas is great. I have made a couple but don't have any pictures on me at the moment. Ill take some pictures when I get a chance along with uploading the files for them...I don't have anything real fancy as the aggro radius becomes an issue once they get to a certain size.

21. Offline

Spartakips

Wow, that's kind of what I mentally envisioned when I started working on the arena I'm building now, however it's not turning out nearly as fancy so far. Props!

22. Offline

Equivalant

with a vid of it

i made the schematic with mcedit so i hope everything is fine all you have to build yourself is the lobby for it is seperate from the arena

nightwalker0 likes this.
  23. Offline

d00ba

nightwalker0 likes this.
  24. Offline

worstboy32

Hey,
    Here our nether styled mobarena :)
    Soon we will post videos about the others.
    But for now factionaction his netherarena
    When u are interested in the schematics contact us.

25. Offline

Gnuh

my turn :)
    hope u like it

26. Offline

Ninjas Schlay

I have made a coliseum on my server, and use it for mob arena, It has a lobby beneath the arena floors
    planetminecraft project of it (pictures are there & download if you want to from there):
    http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/functional-coliseum/
    Mediafire download

27. Offline

DV8FromTheWorld

PLEASE upload a schematic of your updated version.

28. Offline

number1_Master

29. Offline

Lolmewn

Mine is really ugly.. sorry.

30. Offline

Nlioc4

Could you put up a schematic for your version?

(I understand if you don't want to share it with other servers)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.