Moving Minecarts Loading Chunks

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Denten, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Offline

Denten

Hey folks,

Minecarts tend to stop moving after they move away from a player a ceartain amount of chunks. To make a long rail road I am looking for a plugin that keeps moving minecarts loaded. I have found serveral outdated plugins that aim to acomplish this. But after a search I found no working plugins for this.
    If possible it be nice if only the moving minecarts are processed (to about 30 seconds after they stop moving) to prevent any stationary minecarts from taking up too much processing space.

This plugin will be most usefull for fairly small servers with friends, In large servers it could easaly be abused to create massive lag.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Denten TrainCarts would be able to use do this.

3. Offline

Denten

Thanks for the reply, I looked at traincarts, however train carts is unable to turn off all other options I do not want for, like control signs, and carts forming trains and stuff. I want everything to be vanilla but the loading of chuncks.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Denten Did you look at all settings? The signs have permission nodes attached and there are numerous config files that allow you to disable features