Multiverse-core crashing server. Need advice!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Block34, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Block34

So recently my server has crashed alot. I talked to my server hosts and they identify the problem which is Multiverse-core hogging memory. The problem is Multiverse-core is extremely important on my server. I can't afford to remove it. My question is: Is there a way to run multiverse-core without hogging too much memory? I've already set the KEEP SPAWN IN MEMORY option in worlds.yml so now it hogs a bit less. Are there more options? Like put worlds in memory?
    Any help will be appreciated.Thanks!

2. Offline

Lolmewn

What other plugins do you have?
    What is the crash-error?

3. Offline

Block34

There is no crash error. Console simply stops updating. I thought the server was still running. My plugins are
    adcraft,iconomy,bspace,coreprotect,essentials,movecraft,factions,permissionbukkit,plugincatcher,worldedit,worldguard

4. hmm, now i got the same problem, i tried to remove all plugins and add them one by one except of Multiverse, and it worked, then i added Multiverse and it "freezed", no crash, nothing, just stopped updating. i added the Multiverse plugin to my second local server, it worked fine. and the weird thing is that it started like this 2 days ago, and then everything worked perfect, i didn't add anything new. what should do? apart from removing Multiverse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.