Multiverse Nether Portals help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Darkraipikachu, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Darkraipikachu

I literally just installed Multiverse - NetherPortals hoping it would solve a problem, and it did, but added two more problems!
    Problem 1: Even when I make a new Group (Multiverse Inventories), the nether to the other world's inventories won't link!

Problem 2: Can't figure out how to make all portals in a defined world go to one specific portal in the nether world!

Explained: Ok, so with problem 1, basically I can't have the nether and world that I made share inventories! Even when I make a new group! With Problem 2, I want everyone to teleport to the same portal in the Nether, like all the portals link to a defined one in the Nether, so everyone spawns in the same place when thy enter the nether!

Please Help!

I need this fixed! Please someone!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

DMstratz

for issue 2:

if you want them to spawn in 1 nether portal. select them and use the command
    /mvp modify dest p:<nether portals name>

if you want them to all go to an assigned spawn point for the world.. select them and use

/mvp modify dest <worldname>

do those on each one and they'll go to the same spot

3. Offline

Darkraipikachu

Ok Thanks! And when I issue the command (the first one listed), how do I define a portal's name? And will I use this command on the portal in the Nether, or a portal in a normal world?

4. Offline

DMstratz

/mvp create <name you want>

5. Offline

Darkraipikachu

I know that, but I need help with nether Portals, not just making portals! All I want is for players to teleport to one specific portal through there Nether portal…like when a player makes a Nether portal, I want them to automatically teleport to another Nether portal already made in the Nether!

6. Offline

DMstratz

dont make a nether portal. just make a normal multiverse-portal in the nether?

7. Offline

Darkraipikachu

I mean, I guess I Could…but I have a Vanilla and Factions world that need the Nether! So I need two Nethers for each…I mean, I could try something, but what I really want is for players to gain access to the Nether, not just be able to go! So the one thing I was aiming for is getting players to be able to make a Nether portal that goes to one specific place!

8. Offline

Darkraipikachu

Please someone help me with this problem!

9. Offline

Darkraipikachu

Can someone help me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.