Island World Add-On Upgrade System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: Island World Upgrade

What I want: So I looked at the plugin Island World "http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/islandworld/" and I have an idea to have an upgrade system on it, limiting how far a player can walk/build. So it would be similar to world guard's flag exity-deny. The only difference is players cannot build outside the limit.

Example:

I just created an island and my entire area is 1 chunk since it is at upgrade 1 by default. I cannot build or walk past my limit. Now if I upgrade it to 2, I can now build/walk 10 blocks more than upgrade. And I cannot upgrade to upgrade 4 without upgrading to 3 first.

Ideas for commands:

Island Upgrade 1 (upgrade 1-5) In the config each upgrade size expansion can be changed (including the default upgrade 1)

Ideas for permissions: Permissions for each upgrade

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can please.

Update: I am not sure if the dev does not want to do this since they have not responded to me. I have tried messaging them on bukkit, dev.bukkit, made a ticket, and even commented on the plugin page itself. If anyone is willing to do this, I would greatly appreciate it and it would be one of the best housing plugins for servers ever created. So All I would want is this add-on to that plugin.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

PhillyCheezsteak Why not request those features at the original developer? He was online five hours ago when I made this post.

3. timtower Sorry, yeah I messaged the dev with it. Hopefully he can do it, I forgot to update the thread with that. Sorry about that.

4. Bump/update So I updated the original post. All I need is an add-on to the original plugin. If you can make this, I would greatly appreciate it. This add on with Island worlds would be in my opinion one of the best housing systems for servers.

5. Bump. So I am not sure about this, but I have an idea that might work. So MAYBE the entire system can just be universal worldguard regions. So there can be a command to set up a world guard global region over the player's entire island which restricts building. After that you would have another region which has the flag exit-deny. So for each player, it would use the coordinates for each of the regions, so can have commands to set those premade regions on everyone's island. So there can be about 5 exit-deny regions that overlap each other and one global region for each player's island. Would this work, since everyone would get the same default island?

6. Bump
    If anyone knows a plugin that meets these requirements or is able to make this, I would appreciate it.

What I need is each player has their own realm/island and they have a limit on the distance they can build/walk on their realm/island, that can be upgraded with commands. (Also other commands like in island world) I am wanting this to be a housing system plugin on my server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.